2014-15 I-League Round 17: Bagan's Toughest Test on the Road to Invincibility!

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    its good Brandon will play full 90 min ..
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    a completely different round this is ....
    a team who was unbeaten lost its 1st match
    and a team which was winless gonna take 3 point for the 1st time in league ...
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    guess Lenny and Francis are yet to score in this I league??..surely at that rate they cant be India team starting 11 players
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    These damn Bagan fans are bad losers! May the same referre is assigned to their next match as well :D

I mean, the match was not on TV, I doubt any bengali reporter went to Shillong to cover it from Kolkata, whats all these refree bashing about? Mohun Bagan has serious disciplinary issues, their coach has no control over discipline of the team, almost every match someone is red carded! And they loose one match and the the proverbial shit has hit the fan already? With the strike line that they have, they should still win the league with a couple of rounds to spare. 

P.S. Gaffertape is a player agent. 
    AKBmohammed_87hassanatuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Eh, they may have all these issues but the table does not lie... Mumbai are the soon to be champions!
    Deb_Ban
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Seriously we want the same Referee be appointed in Mohun Bagan v Wahingdoh Return Leg match.
    Yes, the Mohun Bagan coach doesn't seem to have control over his players as far as their Card affinity is concerned.
    Still he at least doesn't change his opinion about his players like Dutch weather. The team as well as we, are quite happy with him. 
    EastBengalPrideDeb_Ban
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    @arsenalfan700, get your hands off Mumbai FC! You ruined PIFA's chances in I-league II.
    Maddiearchak
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @Deb_Ban
    Mumbai FC plays a very different brand of football and the credit should go to Khalid Jamil. Their players lie down more than they stay up. This is quite interesting. Khalid Jamil believes in allowing his players to take a short nap in the field every now & then, so that they are always fresh.
    Deb_BangoalkeeparEastBengalPridereddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Deb_Ban COME ON YOU MUMBAI FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2015

In all those matches I wen to cooperage they weren't wasting time... in fact even after going down to 10 men they played a physical 10-0-1 formation but never time wasting tactic which was case in last season...

I don't know about recent 1-2 matches, before that this season they were hardly negative

munna219777gaffertapeatuljg