Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    edited September 2015
  • C****ya Kushal. First make him jobless. I League clubs closing down - which renders players jobless is because of these idiots.Who would want to make it as a professional if idiots such as him are at the helm
    deepakc
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    IMG-R should present a FOOTBALL RATNA sort of award to PP, SD1, SD2 & KD who are working tirelessly to promote their cause. This reminds me of the owner of the hen laying golden egg every day. Days are not far off when AIFF shop is closed by FIFA / AFC & IMG-R will throw them like a fly in the milk. But by that time they would have swelled their bank balance enormously, before some football loving tax official catches them.
    deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So... has anyone actually looked at these guys without teams? Like, anyone not notice that most of these players are mediocre or past it anyway?

And honestly, the pay packages thing is to be expected, players were being payed well above their value before and soon this will effect the ISL but the guys looking for teams, ya, have it tough with barely many competitions but at the same time, they are not exactly guys who play 15-20 games a season anyway. Many of them are bench players and were lucky to be in the I-League in the first place.

I am not saying the system is fine etc, there is a lot wrong with it and the AIFF is to blame for causing this, but these players... hard to fully feel much for them.
    EastBengalPrideatuljgfoxdeepakc
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Mohun Bagan is going to release Dudu. They had a contract of two months with Dudu.
    Deb_Bandeepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Good move by MB, but is it due to Dudu's performance or a money saving tactic?
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Most probably money saving tactics. Bcoz they do not have sponsors /:)
    deepakc
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    The way the Mohun Bagan officials are handling the Sponsorship issue... I am starting to have serious doubts about whether Mohun Bagan would be able to field a team in I-League & AFC Cup. Since last October Sposnsorship money is not paid, the great General Secretary who used to go to the Court like morning walk is silent. They don't want to be free from UB Group & have a different sponsor because they are scared that their cut-money could be stopped if some good sponsor comes. One thing these idiots should understand that if they back out from I-League & AFC Cup there will be severe repurcussion from which no body can save them.
    They manipulated the election results but if they conitnue to behave like Kalidas, they are digging their own grave.
    gaffertapeDeb_Banatuljgmunna219777deepakcsamiam
  • Dont worry, Bagan trio have mastered the art of manipulation! So, they would again be true to their "character" and play both I-league and AFC Cup! One "Gouri Sen" - aka Gandu Basu will again come to their rescue! However, since the payments to the players does not come on time, there is going to be serious motivation/commitment issue. Players like Sony would get their dues on time, but not the fringe players - and that creates rift and disharmony in the team - enough  to warrant a bad performance! Not to forget about footballer bashing by self proclaimed "Socrates" off Indian football - Sanjoy Sen!  :D
    The real AGfootydipEastBengalPridemunna219777fox
This discussion has been closed.