Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    If RW FC shut the shop it would be a sad day for all of us. They played entertaining football last year without big budget players & had a great crowd support. Really unfortunate.
    Every team will gradually shut their shop and finally FIFA / AFC will pull down shutters at the AIFF office. Then PP, SD1, KD & SD2 will apply for jobs in IMG-R
    deepumunna219777rudra
  • If all these money minded assholes open a club one day and close it down the other day, let it be so. With our standard of soccer, if they think sponsors would come in running to them with a bagful of money, then don't deserve to be in the race. PFC, Bharat, RWFC cant even sustain for 2/3 yrs, then why bloody play? U have to have a pair of balls to nurture a football team in India. Teams like Mohammedan Sporting should be inducted into the I-League - atleast they wont run away.
    DXmunna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Another article in TOI today about indian players desperately searching for contracts and play time opportunity which are almost non existent due to a near total ban on national football of any kind till #ISL finishes.....great way to nurture talent.....whats amazing is that today TOI's sister concern Economic times had the article about amazing sponsorships for ISL...(although it failed to mention in the fine print that perphaps not a single cent is for domestic football)...
    deepu
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Bashing aiff seems to be the new fad nowadays in the print media. Long may it continue! :p
    indianFootballFanfootydipkarenesudhakar2050deepakc
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Asutosh Mehta signed for Mohun Bagan.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Bagan really needs to blend the existing talent....i think that is where the problem lies and they need a coach for defense....I also believe that perhaps Katsumi is not what bagan needs....sony, quality CB (like Curtis) and a central midfielder like taisuke will be better...
  • How are all these players going to get game time at Bagan? The two Kolkata teams are just stock-piling players for reasons I cannot comprehend. I am surprised players keep foregoing to chance of regular football to move and sit on the bench at EB and MB, especailly with a real possibility of a 9 team league.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited September 2015
    @The real AG
    Mohun Bagan will off load some 10-12 players from the present lot and plan to have a squad of 30 - 32 players for I-League & AFC Cup.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Are these new recruit are better than the existing one. As these existing are all junior player. Due to sponsor ship problem Mohun Bagan not yet contract last year main player for full year. Then why they recruit these player .
    sparta
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Every one crying specially AIFF and other experts that there is no junior player coming for India. See Mohun Bagan and East Bengal first they go with junior player and if they made mistake then the supporters and officials are through them out. As they require only trophy.
    dhaliDeb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.