Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @indianFootballFan don't share same article in multiple threads, also this is not the suitable thread for this,.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So anyone read the article about what Baichung Bhutia believes about the ISL and I-League merger. I mean, he is an idiot, I agree, but what he said was not fully wrong.

I do question what he says when he says that the I-League needs to get to the level of the ISL. That is impossible, even if things start to change for the positive for I-League. I am not talking about in terms of the packaging of the games to look like a spectacle. Player wise, the ISL relies on 11 foreigners per team, 6 on the field, and in the I-League we can only have 4. Ya, you can say that it is not that bad cause, what, only 2 more foreigners for ISL but think about it.

In the ISL you have 6 foreigners on the pitch and then you are able to have 5 foreigners on the bench. In the I-League, you can have 4 foreigners on the pitch and then your bench is then all Indians! This helps for the end of matches and then for the whole season as that provides you with good depth whereas in the I-League we see teams have to go down to 2-3 foreigners at the end of the match due to 1-2 being to tired to continue playing and then having to be subbed for an Indian. Same throughout the season, we see I-League teams start with zero foreigners cause all 4 are gone! How can you replicate the ISL with that?

You also have the Indian players, lets be honest, the pool of Indian players is not that good. We have some great players and they are now in the ISL but then in I-League we have to deal with so many more and with more teams in I-League that would mean a bigger gap in the quality of Indian players in the league and IMO, it is not going to make for good football.

That is the only thing I disagree with.
    atuljg
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Reduce foreign players in ISL to 4, its a simple solution.
    And that is when ISL would die.
    Deb_Banatuljgkartik91The real AGrudra
  • samsam 16526 Points
    I-League players hunting for clubs: Biswajit Saha, Pradeep Mohanraj, Steven Dias, Jaison Vales, Bineesh Balan, Shilton D'Silva, Fulgancio Cardozo, Chinta Chandrashekar, Collin Abranches, Reisangmei Vashum, Sorem Poirei, Malemngamba Meetei, Velington Rocha, Karma Tsewang, Velito Cruz, Deepak Devrani, Durga Boro, Rakesh Masih, Satish Singh, Sukhwinder Singh
    The real AG
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Sir Rakesh Masih hunting for club ??? Strange...... such a super player. Really our standard is very high as a player of Sir Rakesh Masih's stature doesn't have a club.
    karenesudhakar2050The real AGgoalkeepar
    Barcelona are still banned from signing players sadly
    The real AGfox
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited September 2015
    Manchester Utd & City both lost yesterday in CL, Either should immediately sign Sir Masih to prevent further loss.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Soon add Jacki and co. in that list if RWFC is shutting shop.
This discussion has been closed.