Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Churchill Brothers were an example of how not to run a professional football club.
    atuljgDomnickartik91gopiajeeshThe real AGDX
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited October 2015
    Apart from Bengaluru FC, can you tell me which other club deserves to play in a professional league??? Am not talking about fan base but the management. If we go by your logic, we will not even have a League in India.
    goalkeepardeepakcclayton SFCmunna219777
    By my logic, ya, the majority of the I-League clubs would probably not even be allowed... that is a problem.
    deepakcDX
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    Bengaluru FC are not that professional...don't get fooled by the shiny lights...

Direct entry rules state :
    Will build a stadium in 3 to 5 years
    Will build a training ground in time
    Will have Academy for youth ( residential or non-residential )

So far BFC conned everyone.... they had planned to Land grab KSFA stadium...build a Hotel and Mall etc. ..say that was the Stadium construction. ...use the same complex as a training ground. ..
    Youth team has no training grounds as far as I know
    Now with OZONE making the new noises....BFC have no stadium...no training ground and no Academy ! !

At least Goan clubs use multiple very well maintained Church / Village grounds for their youth teams ; have 4 good stadiums with stands in the State and at least 4 others like Benaulim , FIFA turf at Fatorda , etc where teams can play
    GFA has U20 leagues ; youth leagues...

BFC has corporate football tournament this weekend and a Pub Quiz ! !
    Meanwhile their BFC CEO trying to cozy up with Star / IMG etc at Indian Football Forum in Mumbai yesterday.

http://m.sportskeeda.com/football/india-ingredients-but-needs-recipe-football-peter-leible-dfl-sports-enterprise
    The real AGMaddieDomnicAshleshgoalkeepardeepakcclayton SFC
    So where are these youth players coming from that they have?

Also, are we sure there is no logical reason behind lack of a stadium and training ground? Like, maybe something to do with the horrendous schedule and lack of promising returns in the future? Or are we just going to assume crooks as usual?
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Gaffertape what I have heard training grounds for bfc u-19& youth teams have started construction. =;
    deepakcimsourav
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    i could be wrong ...it happens 2 or 3 times a year...

BUT if I am not mistaken , I have had my 3 Gaffs for 2015
    :-?

I'm sure @karensudhakar2050 will show me pics to prove your point  , as @ArsenalFann700 would say " SOURCE ?"
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    BfC is the biggest brand in indian football now and moustafa ghouse has done nothing to dilute it.

I feel sure that even thgh plan A didnt work they will manage a few acres outside city for a few training grounds. It shldnt be a deal breaker

The pub quiz and corporate tournament Gain seems to be a brand building excersise amongst the IT crowd who will come with their families for matches and buy expensive merchandise
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Any updates from IFF?? @gaffertape etc both star and moustafa seem to b pitching fr 1league . Img wld b mighty pissed
    ArsenalFan700
    Why would they be pissed?
    deepakc
This discussion has been closed.