Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    17 goals and I think 5-6 assists, thats neither useless or selfish. Get yourself a brain and come back.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited May 2015
    Ranty is what in cricket is called call a " flat track bully "

• If you want to challenge for the title ,or be successful in Asian ( AFC Cup)   , he is not the guy for you...
    • If you are  mid table team , and want to be top 3-4 , SIGN him...
    • If you are a relegation candidate and don't have budget for 4 good foreigners , SIGN him ( or Odafa)

Ranty Martins versus top teams this year :

1. Versus MMB : played 2 scored 1 ( 1 draw , 1 loss)
    2. Versus BFC :  played 2 scored 0 ( 1 win , 1 loss) 
    3. Versus RWFC : played 2 scored 0 ( 1 win , 1 loss) ....1 assist
    1 goal in 6 big games , but has the likes of Dempo, Salgaocar ,etc to get his numbers up
    Deb_Banfoxcoolgaganreddevil877negifootydiparchakmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Ranti is useless he can't even run. Dude is much better then him. ranti needs to be mouth feedid to score only his finishing is good. I rate Robin higher then Ranti in Work rate only robin lacks is finishing.
    gaffertapearchak
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    ranti can score goals but when he score goals team loses every match....he score every matches but team lose every matches....he is not match winner.....
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2837 Points
    i guess Ranti Martins.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    what load of rubbish is this. this guy has consistantly scored goals in indian football hence his constant demand here.
    he gets an average 12-15+ goals a year.
    before our knowledgable posters bitch about something pls back it up with facts.

robin better than ranti.. sometimes i shudder to read some peoples posts.
    munna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    robin better than ranti..if ....
    look like you don't read the full comment
    secondly , agreed ranti did score 15+ goal but the question is wat ranti like random African brings to league ...glamour popularity ? no ...if we can bring someone with past background with good club ..this will mean good knowledge with them which odafa ranti fails to bring ...john Johnson was actually a good signing ..if Michael chopra starts scoring he will be better option than random African and will come cheap ...he won't be charging 2 crore ...
    gaffertape
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    This is why I would prefer not to have any foreigner in I league. The clubs are not producing enough talent as they'd spend the money on a random African to try and survive in the competition. If they'd brought some foreigners who'd performed at the highest level, it'd have helped our players. But that is not the case in I-league.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Bro without a single foreigner how they will compete in AFC competitions? Also there will be huge decline in popularity. Already which is very poor. If ISL takes the premier league spot then a 2 foreigner restricted 2nd tier and foreigner less 3rd tier will be a good option. And ISL reserve teams in 3rd tier.A proper youth league ( u19 ) . U19 national team in 3rd tier. O god why I am dreaming? F**k me.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited May 2015
    if u would have been girl then i will love to . but na me not gay %-(
    footydip
This discussion has been closed.