Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Katsumi Yusa will turn into a foreign Subhash Singh. Glenn will let his age show finally. Balwant will leave his prime. Kuttymani will be useless as usual.

My prediction for next season.
    goalkeeparmohammed_87hassandeepak dedha
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    That's what happen when you join Bharat FC
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    How is the MMB team looking like for next season? Is Garcia (phy trainer) switching?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    what kind of joke is this that Ranty Martins is a Flat Track Bully and cannot score in AFC Cup? When Dempo SC used to play in AFC Cup in tough West Asia zone, Ranty scored lot of goals.
    One example:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_AFC_Cup_group_stage#Group_E

Now we have declined so much that reaching even Group of 16 and losing in weak East Asia zone is considered an achievement. The focus is more on slavery to ISL
    That was six seasons ago.
    gaffertape
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Here's my list of foreigners team of the I-League:

NO GK
    Curtis Osano ( Right Back...marauding runs )
    John Johnson (CB)
    Minchol Son (CB)
    Blo Razaq (LB)
    ------
    Josh Walker (DM)
    Denzil Theobold (CM)
    Edgar Marcellino (CM)
    -----
    Sony Norde (LF)
    Cornell Glenn (CF)
    Katsumi Yusa (RF)

the 2 full backs are chosen because thats where they started their careers and bith live to get forward...

Front line picks itself....

My midfield is open to much criticism :-?
    After Ray O'Donnovan signed with an A-League team, someone asked me if I thought any of the I-League foreigners could make it in the A-League. I only said John Johnson, Sony Norde, Edgar, and Kris Bright but only because he is from New Zealand and would not take a foreign spot at Wellington Phoenix. I don't think any of these guys can start regularly there but they can at least contribute. Cornell Glenn is to old, Yusa is inconsistent, Denzil is also to old, Josh Walker is not good enough, Bello Razaq I don't think would be good enough, same with Son and Osano.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Also a Singapore player played for Melbourne City I think
    He had a very good start to season untill he got injured
    He was really good for us. Im kinda upset that we probably won't re-sign him for next season as he really did adjust quickly to the A-League. He is what Sandesh Jhingan (for example) should inspire to be, instead of attempting for a Spanish gig.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    He is different then Jhingan can play in multiple position and he is a bit mad for thinking about rejoining Lions 11 in Malaysia super league

He would have got an offer from a-league
This discussion has been closed.