Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    I have to disagree with @footydip. See, football is about scoring goals and winning games but its not always about scoring goals. Its about scoring beautiful goals. And its rightly said as the beautiful game for a reason.
    As for the case of comparison of Ranti with Micheal, I will have to defend Micheal. No doubt Ranti scored a no. of goals in Indian clubs. But, technically he is BULLSHIT! He has zero fitness, zero technical ability, his movements of the ball are bullshit and he can only play if the ball comes to him. Same goes for Odafa. These players score most of the goals by pushing and shoving the defenders. That is why they fail against technical defenders like in ISL. Can they play one touch football like CHOPRA or other players? NO These players are not prime examples of an ATHLETE. They are fat, bobby and it seems as if a rubber tyre is moving on the field playing football.
    No doubt that Chopra is also unfit, he is fat and selfish. But, the amount of top level experience he brings into the game is tremendous and his technical abilities are better for everyone to see. Not everyone gets to play in Premier League. I remember Chopra playing for Sunderland in Premier League and scoring great goals. What he is now is because of his issues and his priorities in life. But, this guys can do things if he sorts his shit out.

CONCLUSION: Get better players than Ranti, Odafa.
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sean Rooney confirms on hiw Twitter what was already predicted...
    he leaves BFC to join Arthur Papas at Oaklieigh Cannons
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I league needs more teams. Is it TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE (unrealistic) to have a November-May league with 16 teams??
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    BTW, Papas and Oakleigh Cannons also sign other former I-League players, Mathew Foschini and Mirjan Pavlovic.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited June 2015
    @preetam count the goals Ranty Martins scored in AFC Cup 2008. Will you still call him flat track bully. remember those days we used to play in tough west asia zone. He is way way better then players like Joshua walker or Leo Bertos or even Carlos Hernandez. African players like Chidi, Moga took East Bengal to semifinals in AFC Cup. How far BFC reached in AFC Cup? Unless we show better players then African players in Indian circuit, we should resist criticising them. What happened to Dempo this time? How bad BFC did in AFC Cup weak East Asia zone with supposedly better Foreigners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_AFC_Cup
    gaffertapeRonny
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    but they will never sign an Indian
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    I agree, we are into easy east group compare to strong west group. BFC... Until clears quarterfinals.. Isn't the greatest achievement... With Josh they did better than expected. To be frank at the season start or couple of weeks into season, I taught we were thinking of 3-4-5 Place like gaffertape prpredicted. But BFC played well and couldnt defend title at last 3 mins of last game which isn't the bad way!!!!
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Can't we appoint good scouts to find out young talents playing in lower division of European leagues. ( My word may seems contradictory, sometimes I am rooting for Ranti or Odafa then this , talking about new players. Actually I am not against any new players and I will be happy if we can pay less to Ranty or Odafa but I am against constant Fun making about Kolkata clubs, as a supporter it hurts ).
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    edited June 2015
    Any update about EB transfers ? Any new foreign central back?
This discussion has been closed.