Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    But I see the exact same thing when we talk about foreigners such as Ranti or Odafe. Some people will comment on how we bash them but then the white players like Walker." are not good enough or people will comment about how if we bash Odafe then we do not like black foreigners, even though Cornell Glen, Menyongar, and now Bello Razaq are praised.

Then you have the generalization whenever some BBC article appears about a player from England making fun of India. I just hate it. Don't stoop to their level. Take pride in the fact that we are getting rid of a tumor, a tumor named Eelco Schattorie. The guy had a massive ego, a questionable history, and barely did shit in India.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Odafa had personal issue but never heard him talk against India
    Im sorry if I hurt u
    But I hate these English footballers like Duffy Josh Keane and now this eleco
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    is bagan's sponsorship issue likely to get resolved?? any one having any real info?
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    who are the new coaches likely to come in ileague?
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    what's the contract status of Duffy? how many years with salgaocar/?
    deepu
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    this is not the whole story. Eelco was provoked as a guy insulted Dutch people first. I think eelco or any professional should not enter these fan banters to start with. but the boy said things about dutch people being self minded and all.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Although this is the incorrect thread for these kinds of discussion, I think it will be fair for me to give the full chat record. again, I feel eelco is at fault because he, as a professional, should know this is football and rivals fans will taunt you and insult you and you need to keep your cool and ignore. it is very unprofessional of many of our players and coaches to add random kids in fb and then chat with them. anyways there choice.

munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How did you get that?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    MB fans were circulating this. Initially some of us pointed that the kid (apparently he is not even a kid, does a regular job) is also to be blamed. so i guess later some people cropped it to suit their needs.

P.S Not supporting Eelco here, but can't fully blame him as well. The kid had no right to talk about dutch people as well.
    reddevil87
This discussion has been closed.