Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wrong thread but the league 2-3 months long but I don't think it is because of what the ISL is doing it for but rather because that is how much the Assam Football Federation can actually afford.

The level is probably less than Mizoram. Green Valley is doing well so far in the Assam league while they never really threaten in the I-League 2nd Division. Chanmari and obviously Aizawl did very well in the 2nd Division.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30200 Points
    Another scoop: East Bengal has offered a deal to Sporting Clube de Goa midfielder, Brandon Fernandes ; not a scoop, really, as it was reported (and rejected) in this forum earlier.
    Regarding Mohun Bagan having talks with Wedson Anselme, any idea about any player in the world who is not interested in playing for MB, now that they have won the I-League? Last heard that Pele and Maradona were contemplating coming out of retirement to play, if only one match, for MB.
    Tutu Bose, Anjan Mitra and Debashis Dutta are all over the moon.

namewtheldAKBdeepak dedhareddevil87
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Bro I assume that you are an EB fan, me too, but don't start criticizing any club in threads. There is different fight club thread for that. Please don't do this in transfer news related thread.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30200 Points
    Absolutely agree with you on that. I shouldn't have done so. Seriously, I did not intend it to be a criticism but as a humorous comment on how every other player is getting linked to Bagan. But I will take your advice and refrain from making such comments here.
    footydip
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2015
    It makes me so sad that not a single player from Tripura has played in the  I league. It is like any other state in the north east and full of talented kids.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    That's the spirit of a East Bengali. @thebeautifulgame
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29723 Points
    we must harvest talent from All parts of India. let's see what Youth scouting is done by North east united in NE.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I once saw an article about a match in Tripura around either 2012 or 2013 when I was on my wikipedia-stateleague binge. Never read another article about football in Tripura since.
    I know the guys from NE united, i had a meeting with Ashish Nangia. They held a festival and skipped Tripura  conveniently. I told them I will send short listed kids if they can arrange for travel and stay. They refused.
    The local clubs have brutal names- Bloodmouth, Nine bullets, you can find them on FM hahah. My friend owns a club too. He's a rich asshole though.
This discussion has been closed.