Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30200 Points
    Some New News, Gossips, Rumours:
    After Bello, East Bengal are reportedly targeting Katsumi, who is also being chased by other clubs like Bengaluru FC and Bharat FC. EB are also targeting Bagan coach Sanjoy Sen, especially after Sen being furious with the Bagan officials for their inability to retain Boya and Bello. Regarding Sony Norde, the picture is not clear yet. Some sources say that he has consented to play for Bagan, though he is yet to ink a deal with them.
    Does anyone have any news regarding Cornell Glen and Jackichand Singh?
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    who is also being chased by other clubs like Bengaluru FC  - this is rumors for sure . final 4 is decided already
  • indranujindranuj 132 Points
    The maidan area in Kolkata which has the football grounds of EB, MMB and MSC belongs to the Army. The Army will not allow permanent construction of structure to be made - so the best these clubs can do is play Kolkata League football in their own football grounds
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    What about piere boya?any i leage clubs interested in him?
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I am interested to see who Aizawl signs. Hope they bring a new batch of faces
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I still hope they sign someone like Sean Rooney, if not Rooney himself. The type of cheap foreigner who can be solid and cheap (unless Rooney's salary was not cheap... I am just assuming here). Good for a club like Aizawl for the first season.

Maybe Jeje Lalpekhlua should return home?
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    It will be great for local support and for him I guess.  Lets be honest, there's no way hes going to be a starter in any other club anytime soon. if used right he can come in really handy for Aizawl. 

Bello Rasaq could have been cheap and reliable had he not been in MB this year. Loaning Dempo players and promising them good game time should do the trick too. But i have a feeling we north eastern people look to the east when in trouble. Expecting japanese or Korean players.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    As long as the Japanese player is good... don't recycle Ryugi Sueoka.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Will be a mix of Nigerians and East Asian AFc player.
    Sean Rooney is only 6 or 7 K a month...but maybe yoo much for Aizawl FC...and he would never agree to live in Aizawl...most Aussie lads would have issues there
This discussion has been closed.