Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    @righthalf

no matter he is in radar but no one can offer that much money to norde in subcontinent ....
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sony Norde offer was 1.75 Net after tax....the 6.6 for 3 years is gross amount
    the confusions arising because ISL pays 50% of gross if loaned to the Club. ..

If ISL rejects player or injury during ISL time...MMB would be lumped with a huge wage bill for him...very risky and poor business strategy.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    righthalf Kolkata, Not many clubs in India can afford Sony, so I think if he stays in India, it will be with MB.  Naujawan- wrong thread mate, but if you know people who own clubs, why don't you try to get them to form a MPL style state league for Tripura (it would be less costly also, being a small state). The clubs would then get visibility and the players would get opportunities like ileague 2nd div. I am sure lots of scouts of ileague would be watching this year's MPL very keenly.
    I am surprised that none of the ileague clubs are showing interest at Taisuke (Mumbai FC), for sure he was amongst the best Boxto Box midfielder in the league this year. Surely PuneFC or KBFC should be running after him, looks strange to me though. Also how come ISL is not approaching Katsumi?
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    What about Bhaichung bhutia transfer to east bengal?
    katsumi and rueji sueka looks same to me ...
    the only difference is their hair
    With the Fatorda stadium in Goa, even with 5000 people the stands  were looking like totally empty in the TV visuals of this ileague, does it not make sense for the Goan teams to each develop the smaller stadia in Goa for the home matches next season. Surely, they would also attract better support and a full stadia always is so much better (even with less capacity, as the Cooperage showed this year). Same for Kolkata, I always felt that a full Ranbindra Sarovar, was so much more livelier than a 30% full Slat lake and the fans were closer to the action.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Kolkata clubs should shift to Barasat before upgrading our own grounds so we can play at home. Imagine BFC playing in East Bengal ground, 22k hostile EB fans all within earshot of the players.
    deepakc
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Rabimdra sarobar is in bad shape.
    I league clubs are financially not capable of building own stadium.
    This idea isn't at all sustainable.
    You need return of your investment.
This discussion has been closed.