Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    They should try for Some small nation international
    Some one like Rohit Chand would be decent signing
    Or Bhutanese striker Cencho
    Can sign them for 3k per month or even less
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Cornel Glen to KBFC is old news..ffs

@mohammed_87hassan why the hell would a club sign a Nepali or a Bhutanese as a foreigner. ..the whole pointnof aigning a foreigner is because they are meant to be better than Indians !!
    The I-League should have rules like other countries. ..to prevent mediocre foreigners coming in !
    & we should have rules on IFN to stop such dumb suggestions!
    7negigopiajeeshspartareddevil87namewthelddeepak dedha
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @gaffertape

How does the Bangladesh premiere league work? Do they a have an exclusive scouting network? it seems like Indian clubs always get players from there and never the other way round. Whats the quality of football there like? Any input on Mamunul? is he any better than our Indian players?
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @gaffertape lots of questions mate. What about RWFC? Can you reveal it now?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @footydip will reveal after the draft
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30200 Points
    Mohun Bagan News: Apparently going by the report of kolkata 24x7.Com, MB's first target for their marquee foreigner is the Brazilian attacking midfielder Rogerio Silva or Rogerino, who currently plays for Al Shabab, on loan from Kuwait Sports Club. If this true and not a gimmick, it could be a big, big signing for MB. Must say that I was mesmerized by his skills when I saw him play against East Bengal and score the first goal in the return leg of the AFC Cup semi-final. (Extremely disappointed as an EB fan though!). Also in the target are Bengaluru defender John Johnson (another very good signing if it materializes as he has been one of the most consistent defender of the I-League for the past two seasons) and Raju Gaikwad (tit-for-tat for Bello, it seems).
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Please please please sign that Gaikwad. :D
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30200 Points
    @EastBengalPride: And take advantage of his shoddy defending and his long throws.
    Kalyan Mazumder says that the club is looking for a good physical trainer, keeping in mind the poor fitness of most of the players during the I-League.
    EB has approached Balwant Singh for this season. Any Opinions?
  • righthalfrighthalf Kolkata19 Points
    Predictions of John Johnson & Raju Gaikwad are both going to join Mohun Bagan.
    With Diageo's CEO Mr. Anand Kripalu given confirmation about Diageo to continuation as a Sponsor for next Financial Year. He has also committed that he is going to release all the outstanding of previous year. At the same time many Co-Sponsors are knocking at the door of Mohun Bagan. Which is a good news. At the same time these time they will have to be very careful while selecting Co-Sponsors.
    If everything goes well then the Budget for Football Team can go upto 12 crores.
    It will be judicious to sign foreigners after ISL only.I do not dream of Fikroo Tafera wearing Mohun Bagan jersey but at the same point of time I am very pessimistic that if Bagan recruit Edward Wilson Junior he can put up a good performance, because he was really lethal when I last saw him playing AFC Champions Trophy against Churchill Brothers way back at 2013. Hope he maintain the same kind of fitness & his agility in the penalty box.He could be a class player in Indian Conditions.
This discussion has been closed.