Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Fact remains, No I-league club wants to play in a league which is bereft of money and interest. Instead of killing it slowly, Incentivise it to atleast be a second tier to ISL, Having just 8 Franchises for a country like India is just pathetic.

Look at Europe, There is a massive incentive to get promoted to the top tier as thats where the money lies. Make it an incentive to play in ISL by finishing top 2 in I-league.

Ifcourse this will take time but should move that way.
    nikhilatuljg
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    It's all black money in ISL, the franchises don't get anything significant, actually its a league run by Reliance and couple of similar crooks so money circulations within. AIFF has taken the country's football in a dark path, to return, there mustnot be AIFF. Government should intervene, disband AIFF and start afresh. That may invite FIFA bans bug we aren't winning anything internationally in next 20 years with this going on.
    AKBDeb_Banreddevil87goalkeepar
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Basically its way to Convert Black money to white and even franchise not getting it back ! only money were earned by IMG , foreigners players and coaches ! India getting baba ji ka thullu 
    AKBDeb_Banreddevil87goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Pune Fc will not close down
    Deb_Banreddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited June 2015
    There was no money earned. God, everyone here is a conspiracy theorist. I may not be 100% down with ISL yet but seriously, fuck the I-League, fuck the big Kolkata clubs, fuck Pune FC, fuck Bharat FC, and fuck the AIFF etc.... we've been dealing with them for years now and for what? For this? They sold their soul back in 2010... they knew exactly what they were getting into and honestly it is not bad.

I would rather this 3-month tournament than the I-League where the teams are now looking for sympathy after years of rubbish. As if they were ever golden.
    atuljg
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Money do earned by Players ,coaches ! many of them were on holidays and IMG do took good share of money back to US ! Close source to development told me this 
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    I am just being curious without much knowledge......
    But can't we file a RTI asking AIFF about all our queries?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I was also told my an employ of Reliance Industries. We both have our sources and they are all saying things.
    Deb_Ban
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    @ArsenalFan700

mate you have committed the cardinal sin of rooting for ISL, what you have stated is blasphemous and preposterous :P...that statement is gonna riffle a lot of feathers here....henceforth you will be branded as an ISL stooge 8->
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Neither PFC, nor Salgaocar is closing down.

Mother of all rumours  - take a bow to @gaffertape !
This discussion has been closed.