Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @nikhil I'm a literally sexually confused... but in a football sense. I don't like the ISL format but what else is there? The I-League is nothing and WON'T be anything in the future and if the ISL fails than I worry their will never be money in football again.

You can't beat them, join them.
    nikhilcoolgaganatuljgfox
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    @ArsenalFan700

agree with you there..hopefully ISL will be expanded in due time..a successful sporting venture cannot neglect the entertainment aspect of the sports...this is one area where I-league failed...you cannot expect people flocking to watch just for the passion, this is not 1990s for the love of god. And then there is Marketing and Brabding...classical eg is the kolkatta derby itself, how the spectators numbers have dwindled despite having a fanatical fan base

Hopefully things will change for good.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    AIFF does not have the expertise to organize top quality football matches and tournaments. If ISL fails, then we are doomed. Mark my words! We are not and will never progress. Ain't saying ISL is the only thing but it is really a catalyst to promote football in India.
    Well, waiting here for a better second season.
    atuljgfox
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Sheikh Danmondi FC of Bangladesh are desperately trying to lure Sony Norde back to them
    Soccerloverdebarghya89
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited June 2015
    ISL is surely the way forward. The second season will of course be a lot better. Hopefully, it'll expand to be a proper season soon step by step.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @coolgagan You're right. The ISL won't really help us progress. IMG-Reliance and STAR will do whatever they want to make their product good but they won't fund the state leagues, coaching education etc.

Ya, they will have their own coaching clinics and may do their own academy systems soon etc but the main stuff, the bigger things, will have to come from the AIFF.
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    Lenny rodriguz has signed for mohan bagan...
    saurav_1981
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    not signed will sign.
  • As per news times Brazilian Gustavo Silva will be the 3rd foreigner of Mohunbagan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    Romeo got offer from EB. offer is between 40-50 lakh. He is waiting for his release from atlitico Paranase after that he will think about this offer.
    munna219777
This discussion has been closed.