Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Haha yea... we see around 50 post of MB then 40 post of EB then 5 post of goan clubs signing then 2 post of bengalurus confirmed signing and 3 post of rest of the clubs in the league this is the case in every 100 post in this thread mostly

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That is pretty much it... with the rest being stuff that should not be in the thread.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    That's why still people are crazy about Kolkata football
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    I am from Kolkata, and even I am crazy about my football but what's the point in throwing up your imaginations like these?
    Nevertheless, no offences meant. Cheers!!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Every season during transfer time we get so many new users coming to the forum and actively participating, particularly from Bengal. I wonder why do they disappear only to reappear in the next transfer season. May be one of them can answer that.
    munna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @namewtheld
    Transfer is a very interesting topic for all... especially during the off-season. So we get many participants who are generally supporting a particular team..... Mohun Bagan, EB, Bengaluru, Dempo, Salgaocar etc. etc. But after the signing is over and actual season starts the supporters are more engrossed with the performanece of the team they support and depending on the performance, their interest start decreasing or increasing. Since only 3-4 teams perform well every year, supporters of other teams back away. This is very normal and this sort of participation makes IFN very interesting and enjoyable. This is just my point of view.
    Deb_BanSoccerlover
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @AKB

You're right. I guess there's no harm in accepting whatever interest we get from fans, ones who want to stay can stick around for longer.
    Deb_BanAKBdeepak dedha
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The posters are always almost all Bagan and East Bengal guys with the other teams represented by regulars.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10067 Points

I think as MB and EB went trophyless (read I-League) for such a long spell, the ordinary fans lost interest. During transfer season, their hopes are re-ignited and they post. As season rolls on, it is the same story all over. So they lose interest and abstain. Plus, MB-EB supporters are not to be known net-savvy, being mostly from humble background.

This year, because of MB's success, may be we are witnessing a bigger surge.

AKBmunna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Also if you pick up a paper in Kolkata during the off season , all you get is gossip and rumours...

The Shillong papers are more focussed on the Shillong U-19 League

A Sports page in Mumbai will be cricket obsessed , Bangalore TOI is least bothered about BFC in off season , and Pune papers don't even know they have a football team !

footydipdeepak dedhagoalkeeparmunna219777shankarreddevil87
This discussion has been closed.