Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Kinda funny cause Georgie Welcome was in the Honduras squad in 2010... so ya.... they are willing to come to India.
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Actually, if you can pay them more than what they will get elsewhere (I doubt if it's more than what Rantis and Odafas get), they may come. Simply because, a 30-odd year old ex-worldcupper, plying his trade in top divisions of Ecuador, Costa Rica, Bosnia or even SA is likely to opt for newer 'challenges' as his European dreams are over. However if age limitations are implemented, and it's somewhere in the region of 26 to 28, I have some serious doubts.
    The Indian officials, administrators and politicians make foreign trips with the money we pay as taxes, get highly impressed by those foreign policies (without even understanding the structural developments), and then try to implement them in a country of 1.2 billions. This is the case in every socio-economy field, from education to sports.

• KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    As a football fan or supporter every one want to see good football. If he is foreign marque player then our expectation are much from him. Officially 30 + footballer from different country may change one or two match but not many matches to win his team or make differences from other. Age and different weather condition like football in mid April at 4.30 pm is tough for any one. AIFF should bring premier division player from some top country instead of World Cup player. Except cornel Glen no one got success in India. Present example Leo Bartos.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    So Joshua Walker ain't Marquee no more ;)
    goalkeeparreddevil87
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Did BFC retain him actually? I am sure they knew the marquee rule is set to get tougher.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Bengaluru already sign him for next year I think so, then if he not qualified as marquee player club has to cancel his contract and if that footballer goes to FIFA then who will save the club? This all decision regarding marquee player and no of foreign player AIFF should take 2 months back because all the team are in the building their own team for next year at that time .
    In one Bengali news paper one AIFF official told that as per the present rule Pele can also join as marquee player . Now my question is when they make this rule are they sleeping ?

• skjeeskjee New Delhi72 Points
    Every team should sign their Merquee player after 7th July meeting
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @koustubh the most likely way the scenario is going to pan out is BFC and Joshua will come to a mutual agreement where Joshua receives a payoff and goes back to England.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    BFC is Fucked. Josh waker will now get free money to leave the club.
    munna219777
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    Any news about isreal gurung,manish maithani,anupam sarkar?clubs like mohan bagan better sign these european leage players
    ArsenalFan7007negiDeb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.