INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Constantine doesn't trust Romeo yet. Maybe later on.
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    @shankar that means if we avoid bottom position , we still have the chance to qualify for the third round ??? that is great.. more international matches for us. Just imagine if we lost in the first round against nepal ... we all will be cursing ourselves. We will be totally vanished from international football arena for long time.  
    arun
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Yes constantine and romeo have to first like eachother on tinder
    EastBengalPride
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan That is his stats, but did you watch him after the U22 qualifiers? Guy was invisible in most Pune FC games all of a sudden. He is a good poacher and I even said last year that he should aim to go abroad for training stints but he is not ready for the national team yet.

Jayesh Rane I would not mind on the team. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Maybe TV viewing gives a different experience, I felt the respectable scoreline is due to individual bravery and Iran overconfidence. We were good in first half, but I can't feel the same for second half. Some really good last Ditch defending and poor finish from Iran saves us from a 5-0 drubbing. On the other hand yes could have scored a goal. Remember this is home game, we are normally shit on away games. Yet I have to agree it is decent result for us
    Deb_Ban
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Scoreline is low definitely due to Iran overconfidence.. Away game in Tehran can be very painful for us unless we forget the crowd and believe in ourselves..also against the west Asians we definitely loose out on the mental aspect considering ourselves to be inferior..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Anyways all of us were disappointed by Iranian performance. I think they were trying to show off a lot, dribble and all. Forgot they were still Iran, not Argentina or Brazil
    arun
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Also, lets not cool off on Stephen Constantine, the man still has a lot of faults and we still lost 3-0 at home.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    if SC wins against turkmenistan and guam at home, then he has pretty much proved his point. none of the home matches were supposed to be won, with 1-2 and 0-3 he is doing Ok. turkmenistan away game will be interesting. i will also like to point out that, when new players are introducted in any era (Bob, Wim, Armando), we tend to do well as these guys has lot to prove, but slowly the initial tempo goes away. so, i will be skeptical as well. but players like pronay, sandesh are showing that they can be regulars
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    1 point @gaffertape was definitely off the mark was the players taking it easy. No they really gave their best especially players like sandesh, pronay
    The real AGsamiamatuljg7negimunna219777kartik91
This discussion has been closed.