2016 I-League 2nd Division

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @sparta Na, I started here as "arsenalfan" and then got the change to "Arsenalkid700" (same as my wiki) and then when I changed my wiki to "ArsenalFan700" I wanted to do the same here but could not, and thus made a new account.

Fun times.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Hi guys good news here. Finally got an opportunity to interact with one of the officials of Fateh Hyderabad FC. The offical has agreed give me and couple of fans access to one of the training sessions in Oct 1 week.

Interview, video and pictures coming soon.
    namewtheldarchaksamdeepakcsamiamindianFootballFanshankarArsenalFan700The real AGmunna219777and 7 others.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Ash can you give your facebook id.i I am. also intersted to. Contact fateh hyderabad :-B
    ashindia
    I'm ashwin buddy. We already spoke that day. We I'll go to training session on Oct 1st week. It seems they are training in kompally.
  • but why so secretive? they dont have a fb or twitter account or not much can be heard about them in the news. why are they going so secretively?
    According to official things are still in initial stages and they don't want to hurry up.

He told me that he will let us know and is willing to listen fans opinion.
    shankarkarenesudhakar2050reddevil87
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Looks like a club with enthusiast than huge backings.. lets see how this pans out
    atuljgreddevil87
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited September 2015
    Big meeting on Monday to finalise the plans for 2nd division.

Word in the corridors is the 2 Zones as mentioned on another thread.
    To recap :

East Zone
    NEROCA
    Guwahati FC
    Himalayan Gangtok FC
    Fateh Hyderabad FC
    Mohd Sporting

The Manipur team will 99% play in Guwahati due to the unrest in their State

West Zone
    LONESTAR FC
    DEMPO
    pifa colaba fc
    Kenkre FC
    Minerva

AIFF expects Dempo to qualify and wants LoneStar and Neroca ...this gives them a pan Indian I-League...
    They are hoping to rush the process with home & away ...this way they can promote 3 if not 4 teams !!

This way if I-League clubs like Mumbai FC , RWFC also follow the PFC route...then Sunando Dhar and co have a contingency plan

The only hiccup will be ...Mohd Sporting. ..they have the strongest team on paper & in my humble opinion...look favourites..unless they screw things up as usual

A lot will be spilled on Monday after / during meeting
    kartik91munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    There is no way 4 teams out of this list at I league ready.....why not approach JCT? They are certainly a better bet for north india than Lonestar..... What about Churchill and Rangdajaid..why have they not been invited?

RWFC is definetly out @Gaffertape?