Indian NT had 1st practice session in the rains
    deepakcmunna219777
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Chetri feeling high because of the isl goals
    Soham_De
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    See guams prev 5 fixtures they are not a joke
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Guam played friendlies? Against who? Clubs? And we complain when we do that?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Mehtab over Shehnaz? Joking right!
    DomnicSoham_De
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    I watched all of Kerala games this season and I see that Mehtab is the real problem in their midfield..having seen him very closely few years back I can easily say he his game is almost finished now..very temperamental,use less tackles,poor shooting and mostly backward defensive passes through out the game..he's trying hard but he's just not good enough for this level anymore
    gaffertapeArsenalFan700The real AGatuljgSoham_Dedhungel35DX
    Also this game against Guam is possibly the most important fixture of our campaign so far..Guam has established itself as a very good team now and a win for India will be nothing but an upset..they are looking to move to the next round of qualifiers so expect a bruising encounter for our boys..its good that Chhetri is being vocal about the importance of this game as it may wake up his sleeping team mates..
    Deb_Ban
    edited November 2015
    My opinion on the team selected:
    Mawia/Robin must replace Narayan at LB as Narayan has been very feeble in defense along with poor quality of crosses
    Sehnaj and Eugene a must in the midfield..even Khabra deserves to play as he has been impressive from what I saw in ISL..Francis must be kept out of the squad and even Romeo..Romeo and Francis wud be outmuscled easily by Guam. Defensive mid shud be Pranoy..subs can be either of Cavin or Jairu(Problem with Jairu is that he does not play with his head up)
    Robin has to start no doubt about him..we really need his presence against Guam plus need to make the most of his so called form right now..
    Gurpreet in goal..Subrata has been very poor in ISL ..I feel embarrased when commentators say he is India's best GK

The real AGatuljgkartik91Deb_Ban
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    I hope doesnt carry his form of lunging tackles , we cud hav early red card
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Constantine will make good players look bad don't woryy
    karenesudhakar2050
This discussion has been closed.