INDIA VS GUAM World Cup Qualifier | 12th November 2015

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Don't blame SC now, where the hell did Westwood play Chhetri last season, left wing isn't it? Robin Singh is suitable for I-League 2, his inclusion in NT isnt funny! BTW, now that Shehnaz will play the role of DM and Lyngdoh placed at CM, hope he can justify his inclusion and command the midfield.
    If by a heavenly miracle, may God almighty be merciful, we take a lead, sub Romeo with Khabra, so the weak right wing of Kotal can be protected. Or sub Romeo with Khabra, push Lobo to the right and have Khabra and Shehnaz play as double DM screen in front of the back four.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Westwood can afford to play sunil anywhere because he got players who can score. India NT, on the other hand, is dependent on sunil to score.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Westwood won the League & Cup with Chhetri playing on left.
    Also Chhetri's best goals return at I-League was on the left of a 3 !
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    better to start with khabra , he will come back to defense , mre than romeo wud do
    ashlesh both club and player are at fault
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @Gaffertape, You don't need to be an expert to know Robin singh is in the squad because he works well with Chettri nothing more nothing less.

Lets see if he breaks his duck at his home ground. Wonder what's wrong in having a guy who has scored in the last match in the starting 11? Do resident experts really want a striker who has really scored once in his entire NT career as a striker?

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I am not convinced with Lobo starting....guam is going to make it very physical......somehow I would have still preferred jeje....in defence I would like to see dhana....

I also agree with Khabra in midfield.. We need players who can handle a physical game
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @DX i have no problem with Jeje starting and Robin coming in for the fatty after 60mins.
    Robin does better off the bench...as he has proved everywhere he plays.
    Jeje can't last 90mins... as for Jeje's last goal... the opposition goalkeeper assisted...!

I feel sad becoz none of the news channels are covering this important match seriously, no pre program on sony kix, atleast zee used to arrange something
    Domnicdeepakc
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    looking for a streaming link , can someone help me find one

This discussion has been closed.