INDIA VS GUAM World Cup Qualifier | 12th November 2015

Comments

• Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Sehnaj shud be playing a role of a didier zokora is doing fr Fc pune city , but he is nt nearly skilful or fit enough, but i wonder why vinit rai has not been given a look , though he has nt played isl , but still his performance in ACT speak highly of him
    arunkartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    @RealAg You compare Jeje with Balwant and Semboi, Jeje is better in controlling and linkup play, Better in the Air & Better Strength, He has at the most a couple of years left in him so utilize him until somebody steps up
    Balwant is spent force at International Level, He just doesnt know when to presssurize and when to conserve energy, For a 28-29 year old thats surprising.

Semboi unless he finishes after getting in good positions is never gonna have a look in. He is more a Poacher than a target man mate, So numbers speak and for a Poacher its the number of goals that speak.

Regards Eugene, Again Am not saying he is not good, Seems to have done very well in BFC but at International level, Gameplay is faster and demands assertive & Quick one touch gameplay which you will not get from him. Nor will he get too many chances to be around the 30 yard perimeter which an Attacking midfielder with passing ability can exploit.

My best bet to get India get favourable results again is to get drafters in and quick runners in the wings, Not a MF who does well when he is given time to assert himself.
    deepakcgaffertapeEastBengalPride
  • Eugene best position is CM in box to box midfielder role where one requires a good DM to provide defensive cover and a support of  AM or striker or winger with creative touch and speed to split the defense alongwith him. At BFC his qualities and position is complemented with tactics deployed by Westwood. But same is not done at NT where he is regularly played on the wings (requires speed) or as DM (requires strength) which he is clearly not. How can one expect a good performance if a player is played out position where his qualities does not suits him? At PCFC, his play is complemented by Zakora as DM. Until and unless, SC provides him same environment he is not going to be successful.
    It wud hav been very goood for NT if vinit rai shud hv been gven chance instead of rowlin , he is too error prone
  • @DX - Jeje maybe slightly better at controlling a ball, but how many goals as he scored in the last 3 years? I gave the stats, and you should in particular have a look at his NT stats over the past 3 years, when he has scored 1 goal I think. How can you say Balwant is a spend force when he has only played for the NT once? That is ludicrous. He is a grafter, and you said yourself that your best bet to take the NT getting results is to put players who work hard in the team, and you will get a shift from Balwant. I am not saying he needs to be starter, I am saying one of Balwant or Semboi is a better option and will offer more now and in the future than Jeje, who has now proven time and again that he is a waste of space. I also disagree on Semboi being a poacher; while he is good in the box, he has way more to his game than just poaching, particularly his movement off the ball in and around the box. He is more of an all round forward who can play with Chhetri or Robin or on his own. Having watched almost all of the I-League games over the past 2 years (yes I have had time), only a hand full of the younger players has looked like they have something about them, and Semboi is one of them, and his goal scoring record shows that. 
    reddevil87goalkeeparkartik91
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    YouTube ನಲ್ಲಿ "'Life-changing' experience for Matao at india's Parikrma School" ವೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ -
    Ronny
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Compared to Robin, Jeje has played merely 10 internationals for the last two years. Robin was preferred primarily because he worked with Sunil better and thats that.

If Jeje was playing with Sunil in BFC he would have been selected more, Thats a Fact. He was a good outlet for the match against Tajikstan and worked well not smartly though at the later stages in the match against Oman in B'lore. 

The match against Oman away cannot be taken into account as everyone had a bad game that match.

Balwant the reason he is still not being looked into is the fact he runs a lot but doesnt get into good positions. I will give you sembhoi gets into good positions but wastes a lot of good chances to score, Thats also a Fact.
    rudragoalkeepar
    yes india is playing against guam today in fantasy WCQ match  =))
    spartadeepakcsamiamkartik91
    This guy nt long ago played in india fr united sikkim, the lost club

deepakc
This discussion has been closed.