INDIA VS GUAM World Cup Qualifier | 12th November 2015

Comments

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited November 2015
    Guys can someone give me a sony kix streaming link for the guam match ?

Proud_Madridsta
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited November 2015
    @DX - Jeje played 8 matches in the last two years and Robin 11 for the NT. Hardly a big contrast. During the last 3 years, Jeje has 11 goals in 63 appearances while Robin has 18 in 61 appearances in the leagues. That is why Robin was chosen, and that he worked better with Chhetri was a plus. So, there you go, you have no argument when it comes to comparing Jeje and Robin based on goal scoring in the leagues. 

Balwant's goal-scoring record shows otherwise about him getting into positions to score or not. Here is a fact for you, he outscored his teammate Jeje in last season's I-league by a big way (Jeje 1 goal, Balwant 6). Here is another fact for you, Semboi outscored Jeje last season in the I-League to, and stop telling me he misses chances, because Jeje misses plenty too. I remember him missing easy chances against Iran at a critical time recently as well. 

Jeje is done. He hit his peak years ago and it will be all downhill for him from now. He may hit a purple patch like Rafi has now, and that is the time to bring him back to the NT, not now when he is struggling for games and goals. I am not surprised he is included because SC has no clue which is why the likes of Francis, Jairu, Holicharan also get NT caps.
    rudraarchakDeb_Bankartik91
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Just shows the lack of football IQ that some posters have here.

I have heard an offer for Eugene abroad ( not Europe) .....so @DX , I suggest you stick to being the resident Chennaiyans FC expert , and limit your gyaan about I-League to people like @The real AG who watch far more games and have a better constructed argument 
    karenesudhakar2050AshleshgoalkeeparDeb_Banashindia
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Raining in chennai heavily,hope this does not happened tomorrow in bengaluru
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    JEJE is'nt old JEJE anymore he is same age fraud player who shows great glimpses but all his form disappears after 2 years same in list of Dika,Sanju etc was much better in 2011-12 days
    he did score few in ISL but missed Many and remember him and Balwant booed during a loss

Balwant is decent but I feel he lacks a bit of pace and hasn't done well in ISL

And for Lord Robin except his physique I don't find anything else from initial days is shit got too many chances nowadays

Eugene is different level no Indian is close to him

But this c**** Francis in NT makes me loose my head even pakistan Under 23 players were lot better then him last year in Bengaluru friendlies
    samiamkarenesudhakar2050atuljggaffertapekartik91
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Dude if Pakistan gets its expatriate footballers to play in Saff cup and if Sunil decides to take rest...they will kick us out of the park.
    samiamarunkarenesudhakar2050Soham_Degoalkeepar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    No isl tomo because of NT game? Atleast they are scared of something
    Soham_De
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
    There players even if they play in lower leagues of European can't match as. our players play in 4th best league in the world.
    deepakcmunna219777EastBengalPridesamiamrudragaffertapeSoham_Deashindia
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @goalkeeper Don't jump on that bandwagon now.
    BrainFallINDIA
This discussion has been closed.