AFC Champions League 2016 and AFC Cup 2016

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Seriously??? If the clubs have to be incentivised for Asia .. Money has to come directly to clubs..... As regards clubs owing to AifF....they should tellaiff to fuck off.....lets see a competent ceo for I league.....clubs allowed to market and sign broadcast deals and no ban on domestic tournament's and allowing foreign teams to play in domestic tournaments DURING the Reality show. Infact clubs should withdraw teams from junior tournaments till they see the reality show participant's putting up sides. Aiff demanding money of any kind from clubs is laughable.
    kartik91DX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You know you look like a prick with the reality show stuff, right?

The I-League was started in 2007 and it took till around 2010 to see the first academies and actual youth teams... lets give the ISL teams some more time, specially when they lose around 20 crores a year and have created a better show than the I-League ever did.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    AIFF should be disbanded, if FIFA bans India, GOI can sue that when the parent body itself is mired in corruption allegations, they have no authorization to impose rules.
    deepakc
    That claim of loosing 20 cr per year is laughable too rohan (1 day you should really tell us how much ARE they paying you to make it worthwhile).....reliance certainly won't tolerate it.... And if by any chance it is true...then its an even bigger reason to give all the support to ensure I league is marketed better and made MORE attractive (just remove The jokers from Aiff from its management is all it needs) .....this Business will fold up ANY day....as any loss making business should....
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    @deepakc @goalkeepar ; We have this thread. Now either use this one for general discussion and then make specific AFC Cup Match thread. Or leave this and make two threads for MB and BFC Campaign. Whatever you guys suggest?
    Pasting again in this thread This is the AFC Cup fixture of Mohunbagan https://t.co/FHbmL16Pge
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Yes that looks like a better option.
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    The performance of yangoon united and JDT against the Thai clubs where really commendable. 
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    It wont be cakewalk for both MB and BFC to get to knockout stage in the AFC cup. Both teams seems to be at the toughest groups in the eastern zone. Winning matches against Myanmar clubs in their home will be tough. Yangoon united seems to be a formidable team after seeing the performance against Chonburi. For both the teams winning all the home games will be crucial.  I am Looking forward to the  BFC VS JDT at Bangalore, hoping it will be cracker.
    deepakcDeb_Ban