AFC Champions League 2016 and AFC Cup 2016

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Doha will be hosting, may be different place if Air force club decide to host match in the other place.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited October 2016
    Doha.  Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya Club home stadium is in Baghdad, Iraq and due to security concerns, AFC is not holding any AFC event there. They have played there matches at Al-Wakrah Stadium in Doha, Qatar. Most probably Final will also be organised there only. It is upto BFC to make history tomorrow.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why can't we just move the match to Bangalore? 
    first of all  It is Bengaluru not Bangalore.  They will not move because it is decided in the draw, if they move now it is like giving advantage to BFC, why will the host agree for this ? If it happens, guess what is going to happen.  first let's take first step tomorrow. 
    gaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited October 2016
    @ArsenalFan700 ; They had a Draw for the Final hosts and West Asia is supposed to hose this one-off Final. Thats why it will be home ground of Al-Quwa Al-Jawriya which is at present in Doha.
    @Maddie Official name is Bengaluru but people in conversation will continue using the name which was commonly used before. It will take decades before people will completely forget old names. By the way, it is Al Quwa Al-Jawiya club, not Air Force club by the same logic.
    gaffertapesanvedjadhav
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bangalore is the more common name I see online so that is what I use. I will switch to Bengaluru though.

What you guys makes sense and I know about the draw. Just don't like how the final is rather not even hosted by AL Quwa but rather is held at a "neutral venue"
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Al Ain in final of ACL.
    munna219777
    edited October 2016
    why dislike @gaffertape , I never said they will move to Bengaluru, It is already decided whoever wins Semifinal one  will host which was played by western teams ?
    edited October 2016
    No fireworks, no celebrities ,no media attention ,no Bollywood glamour , no brand ambassador , no bullshit ,but yet sold out for a football match and that too on a weekday . Welcome to bengaluru , the new home of Indian football !! 
    karenesudhakar2050shibierDeb_Bandebarghya89Carbon_14ashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Gandaberunda's let's destroy the Southern Tigers.
    deepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050