2015-16 I-League Round 18: Survival Time!!!

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Aizwal has a shit HTH record against Salgaocar. draw 1-1 away and lost 0-1 at home.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    How funny! Bagan,with a horrendous defence would end this League with the Team having conceded least nos. of goals! (Would be the highest scoring team as well)

BrainFallINDIAdeepakcDXkartik91
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    One thing for sure..... if Mohun Bagan or EB were in BFC's position today, they would never have rested their so called big guns & got a humiliation that they would never forget.
    Winning I-League is fine..but forgetting Pride the next moment is just a shit thinking. What a turn around......has any Champion team got a 0-5 drubbing in their very next match ? Now if this is professionalism (!!!)  then no argument.
    Nice to see Ashley Westwood's broad snobby pre-match smile evaporating after 28 m.
    deepakcDeb_Ban
    Mohun Bagan lost least no. of matches.
    Soccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Never change Bagan fans.
    deepak dedhaSoccerloverAKBgopiajeesh
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Right, The lone solace for 2nd placed teams would be how statistically they are better than 1st placed teams.

Frankly MB should have won this with games to spare. They just dropped the ball man. 
    deepak dedhadeepakcSoccerlover
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    @ AKB...

man.. who will like to drub with 5-0 scoreline with champions tag... Westwood wouldn't have thought about the drubbing...  entire damaged within 30 mins... 
    edited April 2016
    BFC won the I-League because they performed better than Mohun Bagan towards the business end. There are several factors which changed the fortune of this year's I-League.......don't want to start a debate here. I congratulated BFC the day they became Champions. But I am surprised to see in goal.com the comments of Ashley Westwood... who said Mohun Bagan defeated their Reserve team & not 1st. 11. This shows clearly that he loses composure the moment things don't go his way. Now who prevented this loud mouth fellow to field his Reserve team ?. Being a Corporate team & not a Supporter based team a 0-5 slap on the face may not embarras him. He may be a good coach (there is no doubt here) but he should learn to give credit where it is due. Till he learns that AW would be known as a coach who is always a Bad Loser. This 0-5 drubbing would remain as a Dark Patch to AW....even if he goes on uttering garbage for rest of his life.
    Deb_Banmunna219777sparta
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    AW showing his true colors...

Was not confident of beating MMB with his 1st eleven...so opted to field a  weak team....so he has an excuse...

Had they managed a win or draw.....he would've floated how Bagan couldn't beat his B team

deepakcSoccerloverAKBDeb_Banmunna219777karenesudhakar2050sparta
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Who cares, they won the title and this match will be nothing to them in the grand scheme of things. All this vitriol over nothing.
    AKBsamNagendramunna219777karenesudhakar2050jees_jose