2015-16 I-League Round 18: Survival Time!!!

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2974 Points
    This game was like dead rubber, priority was AFC cup on Wednesday, league was done and dusted last Sunday. Enjoy the battle, we will enjoy the war.... Namma ooru.... Bengaluru... Who are we.... BFC... champions of India.... 
    NagendraatuljgdeepakcsanvedjadhavSoccerlovershankarkartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6469 Points
    @ AKB...

oh.. which world u are... u believe everything u listen in media.... 

people are really upset that BFC are champions..  

earlier soccerlover and now u... good going.... I see lot of comments against BFC everywhere...

enjoy guys... I don't wanted to continue this argument... no one can take anything away from BFC.....
    we are fine even with 5-0 drubbing...BFC are champions..

atleast one positive note I can take from u, u guys are supporting and talking positive about EB and MB even after losing title...
    atuljgSoccerlover
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    People are going gaga over 5-0 loss of BFC to MMB. Don't forget that they gave a crucial tie in AFC cup in coming days. Even I would have done the same. I mean I have won the league, there is nothing to play for. When not rest the players after a hectic season and allow them to recuperate for AFC cup game. Play for pride? LOL. They have already proved themselves.
    As for the GD, GD before this game was 12 in favour of BFC and 11 in favour of MMB. Don't talk shit. MMB played well. They decimated BFC. BFC won the title. PEACE
    deepakcNagendra
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    People are missing the point...

No one is going ga-ga over BFC losing 5nil or that MMB won a dead rubber.

The issue is with the loud mouthed AW 

He should learn to win and Lose gracefully.  Too many of the foreign coaches in recent past have not respected fellow coaches.
    A lot of them like Eelco  , Arthur, Karim and now AW seem to have too much to say on matters and everyone enjoys having a chance to return the gesture. 

All of those mentioned have shown the ability to coach player's BUT their man management leaves a lot to be desired.
    SANJOY Sen on the other hand is the polar opposite.

Resting players prior to AFC is smart...had MMB prioritised properly and not wasted time and effort on the Shandong Luneng or agreed to move the Aizawl FC game to a time when they would miss players...they would've won the League

BFC rested players vs. AYEYAWADY in the AFC Cup and it ensured they beat East Bengal and Salgaocar.  Last year they made the mistake of playing a strong team in Hong Kong and it's cost them in the last game versus BAGAN .

The sticking point here is.... AW gloats about youth and all Indian team when they beat the team from Myanamar.
    But his so called Reserve team had..
    1st choice GK Amrinder, Left Back (Chhuantea) and Foreign Centre back ( osano)
    Had Thoi Singh , Alwyn George and Malsawmzuala
    Also CK Vineeth upfront.

Shillong Lajong have more U22 players in each game and they have never used 4 foreigners in a game...yet they have managed to draw versus Bagan both home & away. 

AW should respect his opposition a bit more.
    deepakcSoham_DeAKBmunna219777reddevil87sanvedjadhavsamshankarkartik91teji
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    MB thought they had a shot at ACL & they gave it a go...i salute them for it....they had a good enough bench to get a point at aizawal....to my mind the league was lost due to wrong choice of foreigners'..though there are other equally valid arguments
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Aw is a racist prick and hopefully we have seen the last of him....if bfc cant then surely no one in India can afford him....let him join nita's annual circus
    gaffertapeSoccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Meh, I feel like there is a bias towards the Indian coaches from you here. I have spoken to Eelco in the past and he does come off a bit top headed but overall he is a decent man and spoke very warmly of his time in India and the people he worked with.

Ashley Westwood can seem over the top as well but at the end of the day the man has gotten results and I know you will probably come back with some player you have spoken too who you can not reveal the name of or whatever but based on what has been released to the public, the players have nothing but good things to say about him either and have said that he respects them as well.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    And honestly, reading his comments at the post-match conference, I have no complaints. Maybe a little much with his sign off but overall nothing out of the ordinary.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I can understand why AW is infamous. Nobody likes a big-mouthed coach. On the other hand, his CV speak a lot about his caliber. But the truth to be told, aren't we fans big-mouth when we win against rivals (EB and MB). So let that be there and leave the hate towards a coach of a opponent. Tomorrow the same person can become your coach and big-mouth the current team. You never know. But personally, I am happy with the rivalry that is developing, it helps the football and makes it interesting. 
    munna219777atuljggaffertape
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    if every coach is the same what will papers write ,they get bored of the same shit and we wont have anything to argue about :) B)