Bengaluru FC: Season 4 (2016-17)

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Lol he dont have great eye for talent , its just influence of senior player from his agency which force young players like Nishu to sign for them .
    gaffertapearchakSoccerlovermunna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Exactly....do you think he had them on his books before & then offered them to BFC !?

No... as @7negi said,  using SC influence to aign them, 
    Almost all signed after 1st season of BFC and this was used to leverage against ISL in 1st auction.

Agents have ruined I-League / ISL budgets and they are the ones enjoying the current scenario the most.

They sign player X for an I-league club and make 5 to 10% , then loan him to an ISL team and make a similar %

They are making upto 20% of inflated values each season which spoils the market.
    Soccerlovermunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    ok I agree then..these things I was not aware of. Just hope good young players get a chance at BFC
    gaffertape
  • Agents everywhere in world football are the vultures, not just in India. It is the clubs who need to be smart to protect themselves against the agents, but we know that most of the clubs, whether I-League or ISL, are rather naive and play into the hands of the agents.
    dreamerarchak
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    I won't blame ISL clubs of falling prey to agents as most of their team consists of former media person,event managers and people associated with cricket have no idea of running clubs and are easily fooled by these agents

Someone like BFC falling prey to these agents isn't a good sign 
    I hope Sonu doesn't do what Prathum Basu did with Dempo and Pailan players
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    I feel BFC must change formation
    3-4-3 or 3-5-2 

• samsam 16452 Points
    They can just blame ISL for it  :D
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I don't know what falling prey to these agencies mean honestly. If you are a top club, you should sign players you want to sign, not the ones agent claims to be world class. European clubs don't sign every one from one particular agency only.  Just because Sunils agencybl has a bunch of talent doesn't mean BFC signs all of them

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Trusting agents to sign players and make cut money deals

signing a player and then loaning to 2nd Division would have never happened under previous regime 

roca and cuidrat are obviously incapable of scouting and recruiting like Westwood and Reddy

as someone mentioned, this is like Kolkata clubs of the past
    karenesudhakar2050deepak dedhamohammed_87hassandeepakcCarbon_14sanvedjadhav
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Replacement for Roby Norales to be finalised by 15th February.
    Soccerlover