Bengaluru FC: Season 4 (2016-17)

Comments

• Gaffer prefers slang! :o :p 
  • I heard the winning team of BFC had a lot to do with the scouting of Pradhyum Reddy & management of AW. What did Reddy do at Dynamos? Did not know he was involved there! 
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    @comment net.... Hopefully Reddy suggested this player like Kean Lewis, Sana sing & Milan Sing to get their squad.
  • @dreamer
    No Idea... Lets see if someone can shed some light on his role there
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Reddy signed players like Milan , Kean Lewis for Delhi Dynamos , he was their Indian player consultant . 
    munna219777deepakcCarbon_14[Deleted User]gaffertape
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
     Ashley Westwood having BFC Blues too...
    His start in Malaysia couldn't be any worse than this..
    3 games 3 losess and no goals scored...
    To make matters worse he got a red card kn the 2nd Game into hi Malaysia coaching career.

Odds will improve on his return to BFC ;)

goalkeeparmohammed_87hassandeepakckarenesudhakar2050munna219777sparta
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    His foreign recruitment has been shit
    And he doesn't have good local players

His main striker is a player from 170th ranked country how can u expect goals

I feel he probably was overconfident of himself
    Or rather got stuck in a cut money club
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    No Indian club can do well in AFC tournaments unless we concentrate all top talent in one club. There are pros and cons in this idea but we clearly lack that ability to be sharp when attacking.

BFC did not start their campaign to win I league in their Debut season, but somehow they managed to, and surprisingly they managed to repeat it two years later again. I remember Westwood saying they will not splurge and deviate from their approach of having a sustainable team. Which is contradict to what they are behaving like at this point and what we expect of them.
    Let's be honest, we can't expect BFC to outrightly win everything, they aren't that kind of a team, never been. Even on paper they aren't the strongest.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    No goals scored but they had plenty of chances in their last match which was away from home. They didn't play badly and honestly for a side that finished 10th last season out of 12, 1 point away from relegation, we shouldn't be expecting straight away results.

Also @mohammed_87hassan Really? Bit rich coming from us. Hopefully things can get better against Sarawak this weekend.

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29308 Points
    bfc has the best Indians in whole I league.
    Soccerlover