Federation Cup 2017

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited May 2017
    I don't argue...but isn't it a bit odd that when a goal keeper has his toe slightly out side the penalty box line but the ball well inside the line he is shown the Red Card (Debjit v Chennai City FC at RS) by Ref Tejesh Nagvenkar, but another ref Rahul Kumar Gupta awards a crucial Penalty at the very very last moment of a SF match but doesn't book the offending player (Jhingan v Aizawl FC) ?
    karenesudhakar2050
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    I am not sure about Debjit's case, As far as I have seen in matches, goalkeepers position doesn't matter as long as ball is inside the box while he has handled it. of course I am no expert. but that should be the case from what I have seen. 
  • GameGame india448 Points
    Red card to debjith bit harsh.  He caught the ball and then stepped outside the box and the chennai player is not in controll of ball. Jhigan should have got yellow. 
    munna219777shibier
    edited May 2017
    @Game Debjit caught the ball, his toe of one leg (not sure which one) stretched out of the line though the ball was well inside in his hands. He was never in contact with any opponent player...thus that Red Card was bizzare.......to say the least. Anyway that is now history.
    But the recent one is a questionable.....the ref gave a penalty for an offence inside the box, this decision could have changed the course of the match. Obviously he thought the incident deserved a penalty....but then why no yellow card.....does it mean that the offence was not that significant ? Then why penalty award ? It was diabolical refereeing.
    Deb_Ban
    Today's Federation Cup Final will not be attended by the Top officials of AIFF. All are either very busy or on holidays. 
    Now if Aunty tells them to be there in Cuttack...all will run immediately....don't know the functional role of AIFF.... they are just like office boys in Govt. Offices who prepare & serve tea, cleans tables, transfers papers from this table to that table. The difference is these thugs get lots of haram ke paise & the poor office boys earns their mehnat ki kamai.
    Deb_Bansamdeepakc
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Nabin Patnaik will be there. Odisha CM
    Carbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    what time is the Final ??