Federation Cup 2017

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    Guys, let's stop discussing this...it has now become a non-issue
    @AKB: Your quote is excellent but I think it was Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar who said it to some one who was trying to harm him: 'Why are trying to harm me?...I have never done you a favour'...I might be wrong...But as we know, wise men think alike B)
    Just couldn't understand one thing...Mehtab and the others rubbished allegations that they were travelling in an un-reserved seat...but Rafique was shown in the photos standing near the toilet and Narayan Das was shown sitting on his bag near the toilet...are reserved seats being provided near the toilet in Jan Shatabdi Express or does a visit to the loo or standing/sitting near it serves as a tonic to footballers nowadays? :p
    Let's not make it an EB-MB thing...it is a case of some players who have shown a very unprofessional attitude and the media lapping it up to the full
    Deb_BanCarbon_14AKB
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Of course they were travelling on a unreserved ticket. They were not travelling without ticket thats what they meant. I have travelled on this train. it is like 1st come 1st capture basis. you come late you don't get seat. 
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @thebeautifulgame I could be wrong prof.... :) please excuse me...."nijo gune khoma koriben".  Please pardon me on your own greatness. 
    May be my translation is also not correct...prof please correct.  <3
    At least you could provider a translation...I cannot even translate that Bengali saying...no corresponding English phrase comes to my mind....and I promise to leave IFN if you guys don't stop calling me prof :s o:)
  • samsam 16428 Points
    There is a mistake in the 1st line of your answer @thebeautifulgame
    Deb_Bankartik91ashindia
    *'provider' for 'provide' 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9961 Points
    This is to auto correct.
    edited May 2017
    Sandesh Jhingan was booked for handball in the penalty box v Shillong Lajong in the 70th. minute, that resulted in a penalty. Again he committed a foul in the penalty box which resulted in a penalty in the added time in the SF v Aizawl.....normally such offence warrants  a booking but not sure whether the referee Rahul Kumar Gupta booked him or not. 
    Can anybody tell what the rule says ? Any offence inside the penalty box which results in a penalty warrants a YC or not ?

• dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @dev_pfc Are you sure ? Can you please quote the rule for me to enrich my knowledge ?