Indian Super League 2017-18

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    @debarghya89
    did I say the ISL system is better? or I support the play off winners getting AFC cup spot?
    I simply posted an article which shows all leagues with play offs, since most of the people are only aware about MLS and AL
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    @sam My reply was based on the article you posted not about your opinion
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Victor was pathetic. Almost seemed he didn't want to play. Roca tried to be smart when it was not needed. He should have simply replaced Subhasish with Nishu Kumar & got on with the normal formation. The 3 man defence of BFC were the slowest footballers on the pitch tonight
    munna219777samgoalkeeparCarbon_14
  • samsam 16428 Points
    I watched the HL now. The offside goal of Udanta and not given penalty of Nishu looked a bit harsh decisions on BFC in my opinion. What do you guys think? 
    BrainFallINDIARonnydeepak dedha
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    @Sam they replaced Turki (Saudi ref) as he was not doing any mistakes with this Bahrain ref, how can isl final be without mistakes? It's has been hallmark of isl this season.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited March 2018
    @sam ; John Johnson of BFC deserved Red Card for using Elbow multiple times in the match. It was not given. So both sides have benefited and Referee was consistent.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    If Chennaiyin gets to play in AFC Cup, I hope they take it with all the seriousness.BFC never took AFC Cup lightly and they were serious contenders. 
    SOCCER4klRonnyCarbon_14spartaindian_goonerkartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6473 Points
    Congratulations CFC... They played very well today... Despite the heroic performances by Mailson Alves in last couple of games... and Jeje in few games... I feel Raphael Augusto is standout player for CFC.. 

At the same time, feeling sad as my favorite team couldn't win the cup... Despite playing at home, scoring an early goal.. they couldn't able to utilize their chances in final third...

On Golden Glove award, if we take out the Red Card in crucial game... I feel Subrata Paul is rock in the JFC line-up and deserve the award... GSS sloppy in few games.. Hope he gets better with his age..
    Carbon_14thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparspartasouravindiaindian_gooner
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Referee was booked, Udanta's goal was not offside, clear penalty denied and referees was given fitting send off. Well played Chennai. 

Bose suspension caused the match,  straight out he could replaced with Nishu and played regular side with regular formation. 
    goalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Btw I loved Bangalore a lot 
    It was my first time in the city after 14-15 years very clean and loved the way buses are kept 

Only draw back is it was costly and traffic was shit 
    We took nearly a hour and a half to cover 10km and reach Kanteerava stadium was very frustrating 
    Carbon_14ashindia