Indian Super League 2017-18

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Yes. Hate miku comment but not the one who posted it 
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    BFC loss yesterday has triggered the debate of whether playoffs should be scrapped. It was not seen in previous editions of ISL when the league leaders lost the finals
    goalkeeparSOCCER4kl
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    BFC new they will have to play the play offs to win the league 
    People like Gurpreet,Miku etc are being sore losers down here 

We outplayed them at their home and aren't set peices part of football. Literally dumb that he comes out and says we didn't play football. They got 3 players above 6ft one 6ft 4 guy yet can't defend corners well 
    goalkeeparBrainFallINDIADXindian_goonerMikikartik91atuljgashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Also a lot of BFC fans are from people other states. Say many speaking Hindi and Punjabi in UB Mall and CCD. Great that they are able to attract them
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    I agree with miku. The League should be played in league format only. Otherwise called it Indian football championship instead of ISL. If a team dominated through out the season and finished way ahead then others, that team deserve the league title. From next year the format should be changed. Btw congratulations to Chenniayin fc.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14atuljgashindia
  • Now the league is over. someone said before final that he got information from bookies final is fix and Bengaluru will be the champion now what say...
    BrainFallINDIAkarenesudhakar2050coolgaganmohammed_87hassanindian_goonerkartik91atuljgsanvedjadhavsparta
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    No point wasting time chasing “Bookies” just support and watch football and you will be surprised.

Too many guys waste their time by attempting to be “in the know” only to get into Guesswork and luck.

I hope these “inside info” bits are sticking in the “Rumours” section and not in the league section at all.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    As much as the format is a pain, BFC knew what they were getting into.

I also support the League leaders to be champions or Atleast take them directly to Finals or give em an handicap in the playoffs otherwise what’s the motivation to be league leaders?

Alternatively 5 crores can be given to the league leaders. 5 crores for the final winners. So if the league leaders win the cup then it’s 10 crores or above in terms of proze winnings.

If playoff team wins let them get the 8 crores.
    Carbon_14
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    IMO, if they must have playoffs and a final, league leader should get the AFC spot. 
    Carbon_14deepugoalkeeparsparta
  • I think since there is less no of teams, so the playoff. Also it will give hope to 4th place finsihers to be motivated. Suppose if there is atleast 14 teams, then it should be a league.