Indian Super League 2017-18

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    ISL must be 26 games atleast next year 
    20 games doesn't really help in any sort of development 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    It’s either 18 league matches or 27 ie., 3 rounds each and cut playoffs.

But 27 league matches will stretch the season more than 5 months and could be a problem for retaining talent.

Also this supercup will extend it another 1 month.
    Super cup is pre season next year 
    But 7 months league is necessity 

These 18 games a season doesnt help at all 

deepugoalkeeparSOCCER4kl
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @"rathorevarun4 " because of that bookie I lost close to 1 cr rupees. 
    Deb_Bankartik91SOCCER4klCarbon_14spartaashindia
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7108 Points
    Maybe they should just promote the top 4 teams from IL for the 19-20 season and make it a 14 team league. The rest of the IL teams can be combined with the 2nd div to form a 20-24 team league which will be played on a conference format.
    All of this with Pro Rel ofcourse.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Why only top 4? Its not called a merge, a merge will be addition of all 10 club +10. If they don't want to do it then they can add 4 teams and have promotion/relegation for isl.
    Deb_BanSOCCER4kl
    How many think Dimas Delgado is underrated 
    Was pretty good for them specially against Nelson and Augusto as soon as he got injured we looked very threatening in counters
    Help me making team of the season for blog 

Formation 4-1-4-1

Gk-?

Calderon-Mailson-Bheke-Lalranthurara

Ganesh 

Marcelinho- Chhetri - Lanzarote-Udanta

Coro 

goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Gurpreet Singh Sandhu for me there. Subrata Pal was also very, very impressive but there were a few rash moments during the season and Sandhu has already proven to be ahead of Pal. Pal should be India's #2 or #3 now. Vishal Kaith improved a lot but his distribution wasn't great and he also flubbed a few chances this season. Has the potential to maybe be better than Gurpreet one day.

Amrinder didn't have the best season with Mumbai City. Less said about the Goa goalkeepers the better. Karanjit had a great end to the season but beginning of the season was not good. Kerala used a foreign keeper mainly. Same with Delhi Dynamos. ATK's Debjit and Soram were not good. And TP Rehenesh is just an average Indian keeper now.
    Ronny[Deleted User]spartaashindia
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    As I had rightly predicted more than two months back, Bengaluru FC didn't win the ISL.

Everyone laughed at me when I said that. And believe me if Subrata Paul wasn't red carded I would have got that prediction right as well.

In other news there was a major fracas after the match with Chhetri and Dhanpal Ganesh coming to blows and a Chennaiyin official manhandled by Chhetri after he made unruly gestures to the BFC fans. Chhetri, it is believed, refused to collect one award but then turned up later, possibly fearing sanctions from the ISL.

The fracas also happened right in front of Nita Ambani when she was on the pitch.
    DXmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparamirsid123SOCCER4klmunna219777Ronnyindian_gooneratuljgsanvedjadhavand 3 others.