Commonwealth Games 2018 : Mission Gold at Gold Coast

Comments

• deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    it's all canada or india in wrestling as canada hv won 2 golds and 1 silver ,while ind hv 1 gold 1 bronze and 1 silver 
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6504 Points
    yah.. true... Canada is better than India in common wealth games .. they are so competitive and got 1 Olympic gold in Rio games...
    ya the commonwealth countries start lagging behind with inclusion of usa china japan korea etc etc in Olympic , then the  pool gets bigger and so the quality and level of the play and we end up under 10 medals over there
    Rahul is emotional during medal ceremony..  Pakistani wrestler won bronze in same event... It looks wonderful to hear national anthem ... that too when Pakistani sharing the podium...

Truly there is a difference b/w winning gold & silver.. 
    munna219777
    and 1 min 20 secs was all it took to win third commonwealth gold by sushil kumar
    thebeautifulgameNagendraCarbon_14munna219777spartakartik91
    yah.. what a performance by Sushil...  he won 3  common wealth golds in a row
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    At commonwealth Games level,India is better than Canada.

Even though last time I agree,Canada Topped the Medal Table but I feel this time India will top the Medal Table in terms of Wrestling.

Last time 2 of our Favoured Wrestlers (Bajrang and Satyawart) lost their Finals and that too against Canadian Opponents.Had they won it(Both were huge upsets),the Medals Tally would have been Reversed.

This time I feel we can get 6-7 Gold out of 12 so which will be more than 50%.So, I feel we will top the Medal Table in terms of Wrestling.
    Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Sushil,what a Champion.Just took around 1 min to win the Final.

4 bouts in this Tournament.2 won by fall,2 by Technical Superiority.

Wins without conceeding even a Single point in this Tournament.

LEGEND.
    thebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIACarbon_14shakkeerKMmunna219777spartaashindiakartik91
    @ Bad.. if we take out 2010 games ( India is host), Canada won more Wrestling medals than India including Gold...
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Bro,I am Talking about the Recent Editions and Not in All Time Terms.

Our Wrestling has improved since 2008 Olympics.So,I am talking about Recent Times and more Specifically the Current Edition(2018).