• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6517 Points
    * Seema Punia & Navjeet Dhillon 
    deepumunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29700 Points
    Indian women's hockey team lose 0-1 to Australia in the semifinal
    They will now face England in the bronze medal match
    Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    With 3 Days Remaining in the competition Things are hotting up.

We are in Good Position with respect to Every Sport(Touch Wood) and if things plan out well,i have a feeling we can Still Win 15-20 more Golds or perhaps even more,which will be of course fantastic.

For Tommorrow,

I am Expecting 4-6 GOLDS Tomorrow from Shooting and Wrestling.(Pooja Dhanda vs Odanayo will be an Intriguing fight).I hope Pooja will win.

Also,Expecting Our Boxers to progress to the Finals.(Mohd Hussam will find it difficult,Manoj has a 50:50 Fight i feel.Rest all can Progress to The Finals, if the Fight is evaluated fairly)

Apart from that,expecting Shuttlers,Paddlers,and Squash players to progress.)

Athletics,
    4*400 relay Heats will will take place.I am expecting that we will reach the Finals in both of them atleast .)

Also,poster boy of our Athletics[Neeraj Chopra(our Best Chance of a Gold in Athletics will take to the Field and try to First Qualify for the Final) and Eventually Win us the Gold on 14th along with Vipin Kansana.

Lets see,How it all Goes.Hoping for the Best.
    shibierCarbon_14BrainFallINDIAnamewtheldmunna219777spartaashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Congratulations to Rahul Aware and Sushil Kumar.

Standard of wrestling is very poor in the Commonwealth Games. For any Indian Wrestler, not winning Gold Medal should be counted as disappointment. Frankly speaking, winning National Chamionship is more challenging then CWG Gold. Barring Sushil, Rahul, such performance does not augur well for upcoming Asian games where we will see Wrestlers from accomplished countries like Japan, Iran.
    ashindia
    It was a tough Hockey Match for India Team. We were not able to capitalise on our chances. teams like Australia dont give that many chances. Our Drag Flicker Gurjant I think and also Rani Rampal failed on whatever couple of chances they could muster. Pressure was there on Indian team.
    Lack of communication/poor coaching strategy also I would say in some periods of the match. There is a golden rule about hockey - don't play like Australians with Australia. India team was committing that mistake from time to time. Holding Ball, long back-passes in defense - that put continous pressure on indian backline and  resulted in the goal. In the midfield where it was important to hold the ball, Indian girls were trying one touch passes which quickly resulted in lost possession.
    thebeautifulgame
    Not many Indian Athletes have managed individual Gold Medal at the Commonwealth Games. Great Milkha Singh got Gold Medal in 1958 Commonwealth Games and as per Nowy Sir, Nehru Ji declared National Holiday the next day. Such was the stardom of Milkha Singh.
    India participated in the boycott of 1986 Edinburgh Commonwealth Games otherwise P T Usha was destined to get Gold Medal at that time.
    Krishna Poonia & Vikas Gowda have broken that jinx in 2010 and 2014 Commonwealth Games. lets see if we can get another Gold this time !!!
    Carbon_14sparta
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    tejaswini sawant  won gold in womens 50m riflr 3 positions
    deepuCarbon_14spartamunna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    and anjum moudgil wins silver in same event
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    manika batra and mouma das reach in finals of women's doubles  table tennis event
    Carbon_14Nagendramunna219777