Commonwealth Games 2018 : Mission Gold at Gold Coast

Comments

• deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    mixed pair of saurav ghoshal and deepika pallikal had to ve content of silver medal as they loose to Australian mixed double pair by 11-8 11-10
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    Ashwini & sikkireddy won Bronze medal in Badminton
    deepu
    indian men loses 2-1 and loses the bronze medal to England 
    ashindia
    vikas krishan wins gold in 75kg boxing event beating sye ntsengue of Cameroon by 5-0 with all judges in his favour
    shibierNagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
    Table Tennis: India's Harmeet Desai and Sanil Shankar Shetty beat Yew En Koen Pang and Shao Feng Ethan Poh of Singapore 11-5, 11-6, 12-10 to win BRONZE MEDAL in Men's Doubles
    Carbon_14
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Can some one enlighten me what is the criteria to win the bout in boxing event. Wondering the boxer who receives maximum punches  will declare as winner ???  Can't really understand the judges decision .
  • GameGame india448 Points
    @shibier boxer's country. UK, US and South Korean boxers always get away with medal. 
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Boxing is the most Pathetic Sport.

I guess if you knock your opponent,only then you should consider yourself as the Winner.Otherwise anyone can win which is Pathetic.

We lost out on Two Gold's via bad Referring.

Manish Kaushik was easily the Winner against Australian(Home country Partiality) and should have won undisputedly

Also,Satish was the better Boxer against His English Counterpart.

This is becoming ridiculous.

munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Vinesh,once again showed why all always rate her so highly.Against Three Time World Championship Medalist,she won with a Technical Superiority.

Again,I would repeat myself that Sakshi was extremely lucky to win a Bronze at the Rio Olympics.She doesn't have the Game.She is overrated (Next Jwala Gutta)

Vinesh,on the other hand is the best Indian Female Wrestler in India and has the game to Win Medals at World Events.
    deepuCarbon_14sanvedjadhavmunna219777