• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Don't hide now.. I caught you 
    DEFENCE123
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Wow great achievement for catching the wrong person
    deepu
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Next Engagement for Indian Clubs in AFC Cup

15 May   15:00 Local Time   Manang Marshyangdi Club    vs   Minerva FC        ANFA Stadium, Lalitpur

15 May   19:00 Local Time   Dhaka Abahani Club  vs Chennaiyin FC                 Bangabandhu Stadium, Dhaka
    Carbon_14haritrams24
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Chennaiyin FC has all away games. Minerva has 2 Home matches left.

By the way, any final call on stadium for Minerva FC ??
    Is their Goa stadium confirmed ?

Minerva vs Chennaiyin is away game for Chennaiyin and home for Minerva on 19th June.
    They can host it in Ahmedabad as Chennaiyin no longer need that venue !!!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Yes.. They will play 2 matches from bambolim stadium 
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points

AFC Cup 2019: Minerva Punjab to play home matches in Guwahati

Former I-League champions Minerva Punjab are set to play their remaining continental home matches at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati, Goal can confirm. 

Minerva were also in talks with the Sports Authority of India for the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi and with the Government of West Bengal for the Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata, but exorbitant rents were a damper for the Chandigarh-based side.

"Minerva have been allowed to host the remaining AFC home matches in Guwahati.  I am extremely grateful to Government of Assam and the Sports Authority of Assam for allowing us to use the facilities of the AFC-approved Indira Gandhi stadium. Since the stadium is already proved by AFC there will be no major obstacles to host the matches. Even if we do need to make some renovations and changes then also it will be on a minor scale," said Minerva Punjab owner Ranjit Bajaj to Goal while confirming the development.

Indian Super League side Jamshedpur FC had also agreed to allow Minerva to use the JRD Tata Sports Complex and Bajaj said thet he is 'thankful to the Tata Group for their generous gesture.'

Minerva Punjab have drawn their first three matches against Chennaiyin FC, Abahani Dhaka and Manang Marshyangdi respectively. They will once again lock horns against Manang in their next fixture on May 15 in Nepal.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/minerva-punjab-to-play-afc-2019-home-matches-in-guwahati/80lj4i45gokfz7zn6bhcb1g9

goalkeeparmunna219777Miki