INDIA vs OMAN World Cup Qualifier Group E 5 September 2019

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Ashique is shit! He can just run into players! How many goals has he ever scored in ISL to be in NT as a striker? How many goals has he ever fucking scored? Released Jobby and Raynier! This is a FSDL team and they deserved a 1-5 honestly.
    deepugoalkeeparPassiThe real AGgaffertape
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3721 Points
    @EastBengalPride
     Its easy to comment. If you say fitness will win you games then could you win Oman with CFL players by that logic?

Squad selection was not the issue :(
    RonnyNagendrakartik91
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2005 Points
    Which cfl player ?? Okuchaku oluwami of Calcutta customs??? 
    giridharanmunna219777ashindiakartik91
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    I don't know what to say , a win in this match could have bring  better fortunes. Now with this loss , morale is lost and we can't come back. Here onwards it's good that if we finish third in the group. A golden oppertunity to claim the second place wasted and we curse ourself for this loss.
    munna219777dreamer
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    India really needs solid defence.Sahal should be brought earlier.
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    There is no technical difference between any ISL player and a GPL CFL or MPL player. Match unfit players should not be playing for NT, period! Country's best striker Jobby Justin, best right wing half Danmaiwa Ralte, best left wing half Abhishek Ambekar, aren't even in the sqaud! These are the players who play 35 odd matches a season and are technically as good if not better than a Kurian, Manvir, Udanta, Chhangte, etc. Did you even watch how a CCFC thrased BFC in super Cup? 
    Carbon_14goalkeepargaffertape
  • samsam 16444 Points
    Consta would have got us a draw out of the match probably to be honest
    haritrams24RonnygoalkeeparPassi
  • arunskumar148arunskumar148 Trivandrum387 Points
    We can't defend for 45 mins even if subs were good.but again which r the subs u expect when this team has to defend for continuous 45 mins. May be Anas to add to central defence! I don't know if that works also. Then again we don't have players to pass it around 45 mins when u r leading also.i think best strategy for India is not to score the first goal AND definitely not in first half!! 
  • What will that ass***e Stimac say now?..Get ready for royal rape by Qatar now?..That will be the end of Stimac in India..
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited September 2019
    Dont blame the whole team.Most of them were okay.

As bad and as harsh it may sound, but

Rahul Bheke was single handedly responsible for both the goals.Its the same old story and same old Right Back shit.

I cant take this anymore. Now , we will loose against Qatar and all of a sudden we are out of the reckoning before it all starts.

It is history repeating itself.we lost 2-1 against Oman at home,then lost against Iran(away)4-0 and it all ends , similar results can be expected here against Qatar away.Same story.

Since, we lost narrowly against Oman(just like the last time) everybody will say OH!!!India is improving but in reality we should have atleast drawn this game.

I must say,poor substitutions(we really needed reinforcement in the Midfield,this idiot is trying to impress everybody by bringing on attacking substitutions ).

Now,everybody should understand why Constantine used to play so defensive because these idiots cant run up and down the field for 90 minutes.

Furthermore , this win/draw could have given us a massive boost in the rankings as well.

"IT ENDED BEFORE IT STARTED" should be the tagline for us.
    BrainFallINDIAshubham_northeasternashindiamunna219777NagendraChelseafangoalkeepardeepuDeb_BanThe real AGand 1 other.