INDIA vs OMAN World Cup Qualifier Group E 5 September 2019

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    Indians can't play football, there is a genetical fault in Indians, indians should stop playing football and Stick with Gily Dunda I mean cricket.
    haritrams24karenesudhakar2050ashindiaPassigaffertape
  • Feeling very sad 
    Dil toot gya sala.
  • Next Fixture

10 September       9:00 PM IST        Qatar vs India        Jassim Bin Hamad stadium, Doha
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    Same old same old. 

ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited September 2019
    AIFF, FSDL & All other officials should think about this seriously and fix the domestic structure and make the game professional. Playing 5 months season, increasing Instagram/twitter followers or making Blue Pilgrims do Viking claps is not development. 
    munna219777thebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIAgoalkeepargiridharanPassiDeb_Bansouravindiakartik91
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points
    And anant tyagi calling them blue tigers.
    goalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    We loose hope way too easily lol
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    3 words describe our loss - "Where Was Sahal?" I guess that was the surprise Stimac was talking about - Benching our best midfielder-who could have held the ball better, provided an outlet for our attacking moves from the midfield and given a sense of calmness to our panicked "tigers" by keeping possession in the dying stages of the game when India was still ahead besides maybe providing good piercing passes to Chettri - and instead bring in a lumbering giant as a second striker who had fewer then 20 touches in his 20 minute cameo! Perhaps he is saving Sahal for the Qatar match! In the process we lost the most crucial match in this round of WCQ to a team we were directly contesting against to finish second in the group and hoping to go through to next round. This was a hone game, in a hot and humid climate (Oman is used to heat but not this much humidity) which we are used to. And we were leading 1-0. Yet Stimac chose to sit deep and let Oman dictate play, he chose to introduce Manvir Singh in place of a midfielder while letting a tired Borges remain on the field while he was already on a yellow card. And when he saw Bheke being constantly out of position and compromising defense, Stimac chose not to replace him for Kotal. And perhaps just to spite tge fans, he brings on Sahal as a substitute for the last 5 SECONDS!! 

With this loss I have lost something very important - Hope. I have now lost hope that India can ever do well in international football or qualify for a World Cup in my life time. And this is not because of I league vs. ISL teams, its down to tactical stupidity of our coaches. I am too heart broken to analyse the game or write anything else. I may even stop watching India's matches....
    shibiergoalkeepardreamer