INDIA vs OMAN World Cup Qualifier Group E 5 September 2019

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    India is not taking more than 10 points out of this group. Likely to finish 3rd. Hope we atleast fix our league next season and do well in Asia Cup Qualifiers. 
    deepugoalkeeparmunna219777
  • JPJ41289JPJ41289 Mumbai20 Points
    edited September 2019
    Guys I've been on this emotional roller coaster with the Indian National Team for 10+ years, and I don't know about you,but I'm exhausted. Every single time we blow it at the last minute,every time it matters. We have players half-fit thanks to a 6 month off season, barely any friendlies to build fitness and the players that could make a difference coming on for 10 seconds in stoppage time,even though the player they had replaced was at a walking pace since the 70th minute. On top of it you have Bheke being made to look silly twice,Rowlin being Rowlin, Thapa having an awful indecisive day and Channgte barely making an impression because his move on the flank is obvious. For the life of me I can't understand why we wouldn't consider inverted wingers(Udanta was off for most of the day) and letting a quick Channgte having a run at their LB(the way he created havoc when he had previously played vs Nepal). We should have won that game by more than 1, yet again allowed massive pressure, particularly through Subhashish's flank( he obviously went missing in the 2nd half and couldn't keep up). With our WC next round prospects going out the window( I hope Asia Cup we get another go in some form) my thoughts are that we should completely ignore results (even if it means defeat to Bangladesh or Afghanistan) and focus on giving the youngsters a chance. Lord knows it would be great to see Narendar given a run out,Adil moved to the base of midfield(Till Amarjit is back or a Raynier/Bidyasagar/Ganesh type alternative) while playing Sahal,Brandon or Thapa, looking at inside forwards who open channels(Looking at Soosairaj on left and Channgte or Udanta on the right),having marauding full backs who can also defend(Seriton,Ralte,Edwin etc) while playing Sunil Bhai up top to lead the troops, with the younger ones such as Joby/Manvir as an attacking counter foil. Please do share your thoughts,solidarity is the major solace i hope to have
    namewtheldarunskumar148ashindiashibiergoalkeeparthebeautifulgameEastBengalPrideDeb_BangiridharanCarbon_14and 2 others.
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited September 2019
    If Stimac continues with these whims soon we will have another selection for coach. Maybe these are not his whims he is simply incapable of bringing good results with lower mediocre teams 
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Fc Goa fans are happy that Mandar scored 2 goals today
    ashindiaPassiajmalgiridharanharitrams24kartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Believe me, only Khalid Jamil can save india
    karenesudhakar2050gopiajeeshEastBengalPrideDeb_Bangiridharanmunna219777
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    It's hilarious how fans get such boners from players like Ashique who have no end product and all they can do is run. 

Brandon was pulling strings in midfielder today and even made the assist. He shouldn't have even been replaced in the first case
    ashindiagoalkeepargiridharanCarbon_14kartik91
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited September 2019
    Need a replacement for Rahul bheke..A good quick winger can poss too many problems through bhekes side.. In the first half,  we attacked mainly through wings...Ashique is better compared to changte and can create more opportunuties.. Changte is less effective because of his phsique.. if we want to create some chances from the midfield,  first option is Sahal,  second option would be Brandon.. It is quite an irony that even though right back and left back positions are taken by Indian players in Isl and I league,  we dont have  enough good players for the right back position.. 
    Deb_BangoalkeeparatuljgSiVmunna219777kartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Samad Ali Mallick is India's best right wing back, fastest, fittest and technically most gifted. But Chhteri lobby means an EB reject like Bheke or MB discard like Kotal will get to play for NT till they are 35. 
    goalkeepargaffertapeharitrams24Carbon_14dev_pfcPassiSiV
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points

"We will play a good brand of football I believe with the players we have, obviously we will need to change four-five players in the team. - Igor stimac

kartik91