INDIA vs OMAN & UAE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES -

Comments

• ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I just saw the highlights of India-UAE match from Asia Cup 2019 and it brought tears to my eyes thinking how far we have regressed in these 2-3 yrs! I remember when we beat Thailand 4-1, I literally wept with joy! And we have to see results like these! And even such scorelines would have been acceptable had Indian players played well and would have lost this badly due to sheer brilliance of UAE players. But no, UAE team was not that good; they had some average results recently and their skill set is not that much better than ours. But we list because we played pathetically, without any fame plan, making basic errors and most importantly, we had no will to fight! Our players just gave up mid way! 
    munna219777indian_goonergaffertapedeepu
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    UAE lost many many sitters against India. It could have been 10-0 or something like that.
    2nd half was one of the worst I have ever seen India team play.

indian_goonergiridharanThe real AGgoalkeeparashindiaChelseafankartik91
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    8 month top league (14 teams), 1 super Cup
    8 month ileague (14 teams)
    4 month ileague 2 after completion of state leagues
    State leagues must have a defined schedule and end by Nov, so that ileague 2 will start

Keep running u13, u 15 and u17 leagues. Check doping, age frauds etc at each level

Do this for 5 years, and results will come automatically..  

Ideally , Technical director isac doru must be saying it.. where is he ?

gaffertapeashindiakartik91munna219777deepuindian_gooner
  • Sanjeev BiswasSanjeev Biswas 844 Points
    edited March 2021
    Hello @SiV...Merrra naaam Isac Doru...mujhe nahi pata mein kya karu!!!
    Jokes apart, he is not to be seen for many months now. Someone has to wake up in AIFF to make sure this humiliation and the reactions are not gone wasted..It should hurt them as it did to all of us the fans.
    But as always they will make sure they blame this defeat on the coach or the players and shirk their own responsibilities. 

thebeautifulgameharitrams24munna219777SiVdeepuindian_gooner
    An 8 month or 10 month long league could not have prevented this washing we got at the hands of UAE. The strategy of Stimac was missing. Every player was clueless. Even if we had players like messi, neymar etc in our team, with the present coach's pathetic tactics, even those players would have lost out to UAE! For Gods sake, Stimac could not not defeat Bangladesh or Afghanistan with a full strength Indian side which included chetri, jhingan, sahal, thapa, brandon etc! And people are talking about 8 month league and state league and what not dhit! These aspects are not in the control of national team coach. Stimac cannot direct AIFF to expand the ISL to a 14 team affair! He should instead focus on getting decent results for NT in which he is miserably failing. 
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Stimac is unanimously regarded as the worst coach ever in Croatia
    ashindiagiridharanmunna219777Ronnygoalkeepardhritiman7indian_goonersouravindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    @Chelseafan are you Stephen Constantine  ;)
    giridharanmunna219777Chelseafandeepuindian_gooner
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    I still want to cut stimac some slack but if we don’t qualify for Asia cup, he should be sacked. And then we should bring some one who has actually coached a south east asian NT team with good results. I don’t rate club coaches for the simple reason that NT and club are two separate skill set to a large extent.
    giridharanmunna219777ashindiaRonnygaffertapeindian_goonerPassi
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I sometimes wish we had a Japanese coach..the same way Thailand have used them for good Asian success
    dhritiman7indian_goonerAbhishek
    @ashindia yeah I am Consti but with much more hair! 😂 But jokes apart, its not that Consti was a great coach so I want him back.. No, its not that. Its just that his methods worked. I am not even sure I want him back but seeing this abject deterioration in NT's play in last 2 yrs makes me wonder as to how India would have played and fared in WCQs had we allowed Consti to continue to coach the team. Maybe, just maybe, we might have secured 2nd place in the group by now... Its wishful thinking but..

But its not about individual coaches. Its about the absurd, unrealistic demand of AIFF to suddenly change NT's playing philisophy to tiki taka without realising that such change needs to come from ground up and it cannot work in a top-down model. AIFF wants tiki taka but dosn't want to work on the fundamentals of domestic footballing infra which cn achieve this. Instead they chose the easy way out by hiring a high profile manager and expecting him to change the style. Stimac agrees, knowing fully well a NT coach can't do that on his own, but since he had been fired from his previous job recently and had no decent record to speak of as a coach plus he needed the good money AIFF was offering. So he nodded along with AIFF's ridiculous dream of making Indian NT play like spain in 3-4 yrs! 

We need a coach who understands Indian football, knows how to extract the best out of the players and which style of play will suit the Indian players. Be that an Indian coach or a foreigner but he really try and understand the psyche of Indian football first. 
    indian_goonerashindiamunna219777