Indian Football Transfer News 2021-2022, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29661 Points
    Sudipta Malakar joins Maldivian side LT Sports Club

Sudipta Malakar, 20-year-old South United youngster is all set to make his move to LT Sports Club, Which plays in the Maldives third division.

The right-winger from Kolkata started his career from the United Sports youth system under the watchful eyes of Nabab Bhattacharya. He then moved to Pune to play for the DSK Shivajians U-18 team. After the shut down of DSK Shivajians, he moved to Delhi to play for Delhi Dynamos U-18 side where he made nine appearances.

He returned to Kolkata, to play for Pathachakra in the Calcutta Super League where he immensely impressed the South United FC officials. He then signed for the Bengaluru side in 2019, He made ten appearances for the club in the I-League second division, and scored on two occasions, one against Chennaiyin FC and the other against Ozone FC.

Sudipta Malakar then went on to play for FC Goa Dev Team on loan and made three appearances for them. He is now ready to set sail to the Maldives.

https://iftwc.com/sudipta-malakar-joins-lt-sports-club/

Ganashakti has added that Sudipta was a part of the U-17 squad which played in the FIFA U-17 WC in 2017 but was rejected at the last moment due to his height. Sudipta, who has not plied his trade in any I-League First Division club, ISl team (senior team) or the so-called "Big" clubs is now all set to join a foreign club. He has credited Nawab Bhattacharya for staying by his side and Aritro Roy and Rajarshi Das, the two agents of Atletics Global Sports for providing him the opportunity for playing for the Maldives club.

Samyajitashindiakartik91indian_goonerDeb_BanPassiAbhisheksparta
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3664 Points
    I really hope people this year resign players like Eze, Mauricio, Cole Alexander value signings. 

Diego scored goals with least chances. His conversion rate is really really good. On a good team he will be a greater threat.
    deepak dedhaAshishKaulRaghs
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Diego had a very high MV of 300 million in his youth days.
    He was highly rated in his Flamengo days and then vanished. But he performed well in K-League and K-League 2.

He is 29 and has got a good 3 to 4 years in him. More clubs should look for Japanese and Korean 2nd division. Odisha made a really good value signing. 
    munna219777thebeautifulgameAshishKaulPassiRaghsAbhishek
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    edited April 2021
    Marca Journey in Indian football has finally come to an end.
    What do you make of his contribution?

After his golden boot performance with DD he disappeared into oblivion mainly due to his antiques.(if thats the correct word)
    An underachiever with a lot of potential.
    Raghsindian_gooner
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    He will be remembered only for his two footed lunges multiple times attempting to destroy careers of young Indian footballers. Pathetic pathetic human being.
    AshishKaulashindiamunna219777Abhishekgaffertapekartik91
  • Marca means marcelinho ?
    ashindiaAshishKaul
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Marcielinho could have had a longer career in India if not for his stupid behaviour and arrogance. I don’t see him coming back to India again. 
    goalkeeparmunna219777giridharanRonnyAshishKaulindian_goonerkartik91
    But he signed a short contract till july. I thought he is getting paid and keeping active before another isl club snap him. Personally I would think we can sign other players. But I know he loves playing in isl and the club he joined is conference level. So I'm sure he is not getting paid anything close to isl. 
    AbhishekAshishKaulindian_goonersparta