Indian Football Transfer News 2021-2022, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    edited April 2021
    Also mentioned that He (Eusebio) missed out joining another club narrowly.
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    @Raghs....Marcus hinted coach may be Angel Viadero.He is previously coaching in the same Moroccoan club Maghreb Tetouan where Lobera coached.He also very narrowly misses the FC Goa head coaching post to Juan Fernando.
    Raghsashindiadeepak dedhagiridharanAbhishek
    edited April 2021
    Marcus said "The Spanish coach hadn't held talks with any indian club before this year." . I heard chennayin held talks with him(Angel Viadero) this year tho.
    ashindiadeepak dedha
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Albert Roca didnt win ISL
    gaffertape
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Angel Viadero as per clue of Marcus.
    Arindam was there with ATK before they signed Dheeraj if I can remember correctly. David James gave Dheeraj chances in 1st ISL itself, he could not keep his place. Its okay to get a club for money but I agree with Debarghya that he is trying to be saint. Even if Arindam was not there he would have got fierce competition from Abhilas Paul, another untested good GK.
    gaffertapedebarghya89Raghsdev_pfcindian_goonergiridharanAbhishekdreamerashindia
    Le Fondre joins back Sydney Fc for 2.5 years after his loan at Mumbai ended. Well, Everyone who watches Sydney could expect this one, cuz they were desperate for a experienced striker.
    dhritiman7NagendraAshishKaulAbhishekgiridharanashindiakartik91sparta
    You could say they got Bobo but we all know that he cant play for complete 90mins.
    ashindia
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    edited April 2021
    What kind of striker can our clubs sign for an amount between 600k-800k?

example
    Hyderabad FC
    If they go for 4 foreigners in the squad
    they can easily re-sign Onaindia, Victor and Joel under 400K
    This leaves them with around 600k+ to sign a striker.
    That makes 7.5 crore spent on Foreign players.

I also feel clubs with good Indian squads should sign only 4 foreigners.
    Teams like ATKMB and MCFC will be left with enough money (a million dollar) to sign a striker.  
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    ;Raghs 

Bobo is still good inside the box and very good with his headers. As you said, Sydney FC mostly using him as an impact player and he already scored 8 goals which is great with his opportunities/minutes on pitch.

Sydney FC actually lacking creative player who can score goals. Le Fondre perfectly fits that role. Maybe that's the reason , they extended his contract for more than 2 years.
    Raghsdhritiman7indian_goonergiridharanashindiakartik91
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    So this means Mumbai will have 2 new strikers next season
    dhritiman7AshishKaulgiridharanashindia