Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29248 Points
    Why did Igor play useless Rahim ali instead of Farukh Choudhary
    munna219777RonnygiridharanRaghs
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I am surprised that he brought in entitled Rahim Ali
    munna219777
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru548 Points
    stimac said there are no foreigners this time to help oscar bruzon's team like in AFC cup . Bruzon will be smiling right now looking at stimac and I would like to stand next to him smiling together at stimac .
    giridharanmunna219777ashindiasouravindiaAbhishekgoalkeeparindian_gooner
  • Ronny said:
    Manvir has been more disappointing than Udanta. he seems clueless on his role. Our problem is the same.one dimensional attack and no one can score other than Sunil. This will remain the same way during SAFF
    Problem is not just Sunil scoring. How many chances did even Sunil get in the match? Only last 15 minutes post conceding we were moving the ball forward. I cant understand this football where we play 80% of our passes within our half and that too back and square passes and then again launch the ball forward from half line and loose it. We will continue this run even if we have the best players in asia and play the same way. This coach needs to go, now our players have lost confidence even playing against staff teams constantly.
    giridharanmunna219777ashindiagoalkeeparindian_gooner
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Great 1 point. Regret missing this amazing game  :(
    souravindiathebeautifulgamemunna219777ashindiaRaghsgoalkeepargaffertape
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    @rudra: Me too! 

Regret of the decade!! :s
    munna219777souravindia
  • Any Indian coach would have managed better. What's the use of spending dollars, manage your domestic competition better and train your Indian coaches, but keep them at helm. Much better utilisation of money
    Abhishekmunna219777ashindiaDeb_Ban
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    I think our players took it easy in the 2nd half and got punished on a counter..we were controlling the game throughout the entire first half..I will take it easy on the team considering this was our first game without any practice or camp..felt like an away game with the crowd lol
    dev_pfcdeepak dedhamunna219777souravindiaashindiaAbhishek
  • AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    2 mins of silence for those who thought India shouldn't be playing with SAFF teams as they are below our level! 
    Jokes apart, the fact is we are well in the shit with them! Sad performance!  
    munna219777ashindiagoalkeepar
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    So India drew against Bangladesh again and some of us are trying to justify the result...Shabash! If Indian te continues this way it'll lose more and more supporters. Welcome back to Koeverman's era again! Glad I missed this game. Stimac is doing the same damage to Indian Football like what Greg Chappell did to Indian cricket!
    munna219777giridharanAbhishekgoalkeeparindian_gooner