2022 AFC Champions League & AFC Cup : Mumbai City FC, Gokulam Kerala FC & ATK Mohun Bagan

Comments

• Let's me predict, Mumbai City will again humilate india at international stage by losing 8-0 today to Iraqi club  

🤣🤣🤣 Ha Ha Hoo
    haritrams24indian_goonerkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    Congratulations Mumbai City on creating history
    sudheermylankaldeepak dedhagiridharanashindiaRonnyCarbon_14G_Kharitrams24munna219777The real AGand 6 others.
  • I think @goalkeepar don't want to reveal it but I am revealing it after hearing from saste sources that this Iraqi team players got huge sum of money from fdsl and nita ambani for losing the match...
    Nita aunty again....
    From indian football to asian football sab khareed liya in reliance walon ne...
    giridharangoalkeeparashindiaharitrams24sudheermylankalThe real AGindian_goonerPassispartakartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Very impressive performance from Mumbai. Honestly I was thinking that this Iraqi team even though good has to be the weakest opponent that we will face in group stages and it has kind of come true..finally a good decision to drop Cassinho and bring in the more experienced Diego..Brad Inman needs to go..an Indian player deserves his position instead of him. Most fans hate Rahul Bheke but he still has something in him which a lot of Indian players lack- a will to score
    goalkeeparashindiagiridharanharitrams24munna219777souravindiaindian_goonerPassiCarbon_14
    Let's admit it Al Shabab looked a way stronger opponent than this Iraqi team with an aging Hamadi Ahmed
    ashindiagiridharanharitrams24
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3617 Points
    @Ronny
    Can't agree more this is the worst team they probably had in their ACL campaigns. I think the next game in Al-Jazira is also exciting. A draw might not get us out of the group as the previous 3-0 loss did not do well in GD.
    Ronny
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Al Jazira look pretty weak as well, Mumbai can definitely beat them if they play well
    munna219777Ronnydeepak dedhagiridharangoalkeeparindian_goonerPassiCarbon_14spartakartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Great Result for Indian Football 
    History created 
    souravindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
    edited April 2022
    Al Jazira cant be weak.. they have Ali Makhbout..that guy has scored 176 goals for them! Yes, you read that right!
    Needless to say he has 85 plus international goals..that guy is a real goal machine
    giridharangoalkeeparashindiamunna219777kartik91
    Al Shabab were like 2-0 up within 20 minutes today against Al Jazira..that's what will happen when you play an open game against them! Mumbai being a weaker team soaks up a lot of initial press and because they can pass it around they will have chances just like Goa did..It's all about confidence and I hope the Indian players believe in themselves
    deepak dedhagiridharangoalkeeparkartik91