International Friendlies INDIA vs BAHRAIN 23/03/22 & INDIA vs BELARUS 26/03/22

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1592 Points
    Whats up with Stomach getting a card every fucking match? Tells a lot about his state of mind. Doesn't know how to keep cool at all.
    indian_gooner
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Ronny said:
    Soham_De said:
    It seems jhingan wants to star in a movie..... just tackling everything. He cant play a proper pass.
    Stimac wants to play a passing game and still Sana and Anwar doesnt get a chance.
    Experience against big teams is the reason. Anwar Ali will be an even bigger liability than Jhingan right now
    May be but its not like Anwar doesnt have experience. Moreover everytime you clear the ball , when you dont know whom to pass, that is a much bigger Liability.
    I m just saying anwar should be given a chance, let him Prove himself.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India27963 Points
    Goal for Bahrain, it was coming
  • RonnyRonny 9418 Points
    Anwar will get his chance soon..take it easy. Stimac gives evrybody a chance
    Carbon_14
  • ashindiaashindia 8456 Points
    Remove cancer(ATKMB players) from backline 
    Soham_Degiridharangoalkeepardeepak dedhamunna219777indian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India27963 Points
    Ronny said:
    Anwar will get his chance soon..take it easy. Stimac gives evrybody a chance
    Except I-League players!! ;)
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 9418 Points
    He would do that too but FSDL would not let ISL loose it's value
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru514 Points
    only 1 chance created , sandesh - bheke and pronoy in front of them is the worst possible combo , hormi should come in  for sandesh for 2nd half . Will be a good test for him
    gaffertapegoalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 9418 Points
    Naujawan said:
    Whats up with Stomach getting a card every fucking match? Tells a lot about his state of mind. Doesn't know how to keep cool at all.
    I would loose my mind too. The ref is not interested in giving any fouls against Bahrain
    The real AG
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C2689 Points
    The ref seems crooked in decisions. Also, as we expected Jhingan is stuggling if you guys gotto 42 nd min you will see Jhingan surging forward. No one marking him still gave a poor pass forward. Jhingan has to be subbed. Hormi should be given a chance. We are missing Sana already. Given the mismanagement by AIFF. I think it's too harsh to blame Stimac here. I really hope he puts Manvir and Jhingan out. Suhair is slogging and even doing dirty defensive work. 
    The real AGRonnymunna219777kartik91