India vs Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers I 8 June, 11 Jun & 14 June

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    Only appointing me as next national team coach promises India a World cup spot in 2026. I will train siddis, Jawaras and I will hunt and capture sentanalis and will use them to play football I promise a team like Mali or Senegal.
    munna219777Lord_Pessisouravindiadeepak dedhaashindiaPassiindian_gooner
    Mr Qureshi please take notice
    Today AIFF played Chinese natinal anthem for Hong Kong
    Abhishekashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    Hong Kong 2-0 Cambodia (50 mins.)

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    Hong Kong 3-0 up now
    haritrams24
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Ronny said:
    Constantine was the Goat man!! Duly acknowledged
    Consti may not have been the GOAT but he did exceptionally well with the limited resources and players of poor technocal quality. Much much better than Stimac! Plus he took India to below 100 after almost 25 yrs. One must not fail to acknowledge someone's good work just bcoz one's bias.
    People forget we finished last in WC Qualifiers losing to a team like Guam under Constantine. He was horrendous for 2 years or more and players like Bikash Jairu and others were regular for NT

Sumeet Passi made it to Nt before making it to the bench for Sporting club de Goa. 

Constantine struggled a lot and only started delivering results after SAFF in Kerala and Asian Cup qualifiers. 
    Yes Consti was bad in WCQs but that is also down to the fact that Koevermans left NT in complete shambles. Tge team was full of aged, no-gooders and Xonsti had to rebuild the entire team. Stimac on the otger hand got a team that was playing good football, was on a high after Asian Cup and had good mix of youth and experience (except Passi...that guy baffles me). And most importantly Consti improved after poor showing in WCQs to the extent that we had a 13 maych unveaten run! Stimac on the other hand has been in the job for 3 yrs and is only going from bad ro worse. Thats the problem. He is not improving the team even after 3 years! 
    haritrams24namewtheldgoalkeeparashindiakartik91indian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited June 2022
    Guys please post live streaming links
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    For 6-8 Afghani players this might be their last game for their national team due to retiring.

They will play with all to fight today 
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    That's a very gutsy move to start with Mishra and Roshan in such a physical game