India vs Vietnam International Friendly: 12 October 2024

13»

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6792 Points
    edited October 14
    sam said:
    Nagendra said:
    Nagendra said:
    Analyst is biased on Rahul Bheke. Even I like him & also he is playing for my favorite club.
    I think playing out of position Or Not depends on the tactics and formation u r playing. In a 3 Man defence u should notify be caught out of position and that's tactical awareness. 
    Yah, makes sense.. But problem is we have very few good C.B players & need to choose from that lot. Mehtab looks good in ISL since he has support from foreigners in Mumbai City, same with Narender Gahlot, but I don't want them in N.T

Coach needs to give few mins to Lal (EB player), Gaurav Bora & Alex Saji (Hyd FC) prior to Asian cup qualifiers. 
    To Nunga, more NT game time? You're saying this based on what? Not his ISL performance for sure 
    Have suggested potential C.B players who has good height. This season almost all E.B players looking bad in ISL ( Anwar Ali, Jeakson & few foriegn players).  Coach needs to be good enough to nurture their players and Lal Nunga is very young player (23 years) and needs time.

Also most of our IFN friends including @souravindia highlighted loop holes of our N.T players (be it Anwar, Sandesh, Rahul , Subhashish , Mehtab, Narender, Pritam ), hence suggested few more names. 
  • ashindiaashindia 9425 Points
    We need to get rid of Subashish Bose even for MB he looks to have lost some pace which is making huge difference in his gameplay. We have very few center backs in both ISL and I-League but we can give chance to Dipendu Biswas, Also Alex Saji is a good option but he is not press resistant or can play from back which Manolo prefers. 

Temporary solution would be playing Sana singh. He's not defensively solid but atleast doesn't get beaten easily like Bose 
    Nagendraindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10523 Points
    Hopefully Ashique will be back soon and we can get rid of Liston forever. Farukh will be an ideal striker, he looks very sensible and has good control plus finishing from both feet.
    Eager to see how much Edmund develops..Vibhin should get a call to replace someone like Thapa and be a good back up option for Suresh
    ashindiaindian_goonerNagendrasouravindia
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2845 Points
    Analyst is probably a Mohunbagan supporter.
    ashindiaNagendragiridharan
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6792 Points
    Ronny said:
    Hopefully Ashique will be back soon and we can get rid of Liston forever. Farukh will be an ideal striker, he looks very sensible and has good control plus finishing from both feet.
    Eager to see how much Edmund develops..Vibhin should get a call to replace someone like Thapa and be a good back up option for Suresh
    Ashique is very good player,  but his shooting skills are poor and most of his shots are sixers. Coach should give long run to Mahesh as well. As you said, I don't want Liston & Thapa anywhere near to N.T