Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points

@rudra da wasnt that said by arunava???

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> archak said:
    > @rudra da wasnt that said by arunava???

don't remember, but it seems there was a re-negotiation, thus i believe that the amount might be different now...
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

yeah  if there was a re-negotiation then we can definitely believe the amount to be changed

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Whatever they atleast got a sponsor in end.

• Playing in AFC cup gives a new meaning and more value to club sponsors. I hope they are allowed to wear sponsors logo on their shirts while playing AFC cup games.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Playing in AFC cup gives a new meaning and more value to club sponsors. I hope they are allowed to wear sponsors logo on their shirts while playing AFC cup games.

They should be. If its like UEFA or CONCACAF (a region known for sponsors everywhere on a kit) they can keep the sponsorships but the stadium name must be generic and not sponsorship based.
  • I didnt get it. Stadium name-well UEFA cup/Champions league is played at say Emirates or Etihad Stadium. So that stadium name is sponsorship based.  and the logos on T-shirt can be of their own club sponsor as well as sponsors of AFC cup.

• > munna21977 said:
    > I didnt get it. Stadium name-well UEFA cup/Champions league is played at say Emirates or Etihad Stadium. So that stadium name is sponsorship based.  and the logos on T-shirt can be of their own club sponsor as well as sponsors of AFC cup.

When Arsenal play a Champions League game the stadium name is "Arsenal Stadium" as Emirates is not a sponsor of UEFA. Same with the Allianz Stadium or the Fußball Arena München (UEFA matches) or FIFA World Cup Stadium Munich (FIFA World Cup).
  • okay kool I didnt knew that. But Arsenal players are allowed to have Emirates logo on their shirts while playing UEFA/Champions league game or not?

• > munna21977 said:
    > okay kool I didnt knew that. But Arsenal players are allowed to have Emirates logo on their shirts while playing UEFA/Champions league game or not?

They are. I have to look into it but for some reason Allianz and Emirates is allowed on shirts but not on the stadium at all (obviously except for places the name is mantled on).